• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was the First Handheld You Ever Owned and Which Game(s)?

I saved up all of the money that I could when I was around 6 to buy myself a red Gameboy Advance Sp. My first game for it was Pokemon Sapphire.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Techically, I suppose it was this in 1988
1280px-GameAndWatch_SuperMarioBros.jpg

Original Game Boy with Tetris a year later.

Fig

The Altruist
My first handheld was the purple Gameboy Color with Pokemon Red, Blue, and Yellow versions. I started with Yellow simply because I knew Pikachu right off the bat as I would always make sure that I was able to watch the Pokemon anime every single day! :pikalove:

Skullkid96

Aperture Test Subject #2
when i was in 7th grade back in '10, my lil sis who was in 1st grade had a pink ds lite with mario kart to play with the other kids on the bus that had one too. Me i was in 7th grade and had a gameboy advance with pokemon red,blue,yellow,silver,gold,fire red and leaf green. my mom got that for me at a garage sale for $30. it had super mario world 2 yoshis island which is the one i played the most besides yellow. i borrowed my sis's ds n mario kart when i wanted too play MK with everyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom