• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was the First Handheld You Ever Owned and Which Game(s)?

My first handheld console was a black Game Boy Advance SP along with Pokémon Emerald. I still have it, but the R button is broken and doesn't work most of the time.

Salem

SICK
The original Gameboy, I don't remember the first games I played but I remember the intro music for one of them and some of the gameplay of another one, and that song was stuck on my brain for almost 2 decades and this bugs me.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
3DS and apart from the game that I got with it (which I promptly sold afterwards because I ended up not liking it), I think it was Spirit Tracks and a New Super Mario Bros (because OoT3D came out a couple of months later)

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Mine was a black Gameboy Advance when I was about 6 (I think i got it when it was fairly new looking back at its release date).

If I recall, my first game was Dokepon, if it wasn't then it was the first game I played properly on the console itself. I actually still have the console and the game and all of which are still in full working condition despite the age and wars they've both collectively been through. Sometimes I just like turn it on and get that nostalgic feeling, reminds me of playing it on the coach when I was on holiday in Italy.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
a game boy advance and pokemon yellow
last time i saw the gba was like late 2nd grade and till this day neither me nor my brother know what happened to it [though i gave away pokemon yellow to my friend due to me not liking it]

D

Deleted member 14134

I had a green GBC and got Pokemon silver with it.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Original Game Boy with a really old Mario game I can't remember the name of. Mario and the Secret Coins or something like that. :P Great game! Space level sucked, stupid stars.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
The first hand-held that was truly mine was a pink Nintendo DS lite. I think the first game I had for it may have been Cooking Mama, but I am not certain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom