• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was the First Game That You Ever Played?

As the title asks, What game got you started on the road to gaming?

For me I remember it perfectly. It was The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening. Even though I lost the original cartridge(plus the DX cartridge a few years after) I had finally found another copy(of the DX version) on eBay and couldn't resist buying it due to it being my #1 favorite game of all time.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Either Super Mario Bros. or Super Mario 64. Both were terribly difficult for me back then, but if I'm in the mood for them then I can play them with relative ease, and enjoy them along the way. Instant classics. :yes:

I was about five. Some ******** Strawberry Shortcake thing on my GBA. But I still count my first real video game--when I truly got into gaming--as ST. Before that, technically, I played SSB:Brawl and Twilight Princess, and prior to that my GBA stuff, but I count ST as my first game. It was the first one I got into, and the first one I truly loved.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Super Mario World for the SNES. I remember playing the game when I was a child. I was so happy that I always get to play Super Mario World. Such good gaming memories...

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I have no idea. I'm almost certain it was a Playstation game, but which, I'm not too sure. Imma just say Crash Bandicoot. One of the original trilogy entries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom