• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What was the first film you watched on theater?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
The first one I remember seeing is A Bugs Life. I may have seen others before that but I don't remember them.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
My first one was Mulan. I was 5 years old, and it's still one of my favorite Disney movies
Second one was Tarzan (which was my little brothers first)

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
My first one, that I don't remember, was The Flintstones. The live action 1994 movie.

The first movie that I actually remember seeing in theaters was Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone I believe.

The first R rated movie I saw in theaters was Jeepers Creepers 2.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I think it was a Ratatouille for me, actually. I vaguely remember my grandma taking me to see it but I was like 3 when it came out. The only other movies I recall watching in theaters were Lego Movie 2 and the new Star Wars trilogy. I'm sure I've seen more than that though.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
No idea, but I remember being scared ****less by Jurassic Park 3 at the drive in when I was 5.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
the borrowers twice cuz my bro and sis saw george of the jungle and she thought i seen GOTJ as my bro and sis had different school holidays and for some reason i thought this thread said 1st film you saw at the heater... were watching on heaters????

NastyLesley

Goth catboy thingy
The first that I can remember with any clarity was Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, I thank God every day that I was blessed to experience that decade of cinema.

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
I believe it was Hocus Pocus, it was at a drive-in movie theater so my mom didn't have to worry if I got restless because I wouldn't disturb anyone since we were in the car watching the movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom