• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was the Cutest Thing in Zelda You Ever Saw

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
The SS Romance Trailer/ all cutscenes towards the beginning of SS.

Caige

Moves Like Jagger.
HylianHero, it's nice to see another Wrestling fan on TheZeldaDungeon forums, lol. Anyways, onto business. The cutest thing I ever seen in all of the Zelda games was the old man giving me my wooden sword in the first Zelda! :D

Haha jk everyone. The cutest thing I ever seen was Zelda singing in Skyward Sword. I don't know why, it just makes me realize how special The Legend of Zelda really is, because she's singing about peace and unity. And everyone knows Skyloft Zelda is the cutest out of every Zelda render.

Makar and the Kikwis.

Basically nothing beats Makar. Ickle widdle guy, waddling around with his tinkling noises, making adorable sounds and just generally being awesome. The only thing that comes close is the Kikwis, who are just cute for obvious reasons.

Last edited:
S

shiningravion2

The Koroks in WW, Anju & Kafei reunited And most of the girls in SS (hehehe)

That moment where Marin is talking to Link about how she wants to be a Seagull on Toronbo Shores in Link's Awakening. It was really cute because Link's Awakening was the first Zelda game for me, and every time I replay that game and see that scene, nostalgia rushes back to me.

There are so many cute things in Zelda! Cute creatures like remlits, dekus, minish, tiny chicks, kitties, baby Epona... cute characters like Makar, Marin, Romani, Medli, Aryll, the kid Links...

I always thought it was really cute when Link saluted Captain Keeta, and since no one has said that, I'll mention it :3 I'm not sure why, and I'm not sure if it's cuter than a small fluffy animal, but it's always been my favorite scene!

M

Moonfall

Obviously the Kikwis! Although I always found the Dekus oddly cute...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom