• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was the Cutest Thing in Zelda You Ever Saw

D

Darklink517

The Kikwis There So Adddorable I Just wanna Squeeze Them Tell They Pop

F

FunFunIsland

Definately the Kikwi in Skyward Sword. Your very 1st impression is, "awwwww."

Seems that I agree with the majority...THOSE DARN KIKWIS.THEY ARE SO.FLUFFIN.ADORABLE. :D
I also thought that Zelda in Skyward Sword was adorable,especially before the tornado takes her away,when she was going to tel Link something.... :D

Baby Epona. When I first saw her in The Ocarina of Time I was like, 'Awwwww I wants a tineh Epona!' She was a shy little horse and grew into your best friend. =D

The kikwi's are the cutest panda/penguin things ever, I'd love to have one as a pet except the old one in the tree, forgot his name...

HookShotFTW

Weapon of a Lifetime
Can't decide between the remlits in remlit field or the kikwis Kyuu-Kyuuuuu. I love the settlement they make after you um..do..something.

O

omnomz

the kikwis!! there so cute they look like a punguien bulbasaur <3

H

Hero of Winds11

The cutscene after you defeat Bryne at the top of Spirit Tower in Spirit Tracks. Link and Phantom Zelda give each other a high five and then turn around(still with their happy faces on)then get surprised beacuse Bryne was getting away. And after that Phantom Zelda yells:hey we're not done with you yet! I thought that was so cute! :3

Beeker

Wild Card
Remlits.
Mia.png

Just look at that precious face. Even better is the fact they mew like kittens. When I found the 'Remlit field', I just burst out with a huge'Awwwww!'.They are just an overload of cute~

Mini Epona in OoT! She was soooooo cute~! I wanted to ride on her so bad... her neigh was even adorable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom