• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was the Cutest Thing in Zelda You Ever Saw

The cutest things in any Zelda game are the kikwi. Freaking adorable

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, for whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Either the Kikwis hiding from Fi or *POSSIBLE SPOILERS* Link holding Zelda's hand and guiding her after she awakens. That was adorable. I'm going to make a signature with that.

Wow, Skyward Sword's definitely been on my mind lately...

M

MudditheMudkip

The kikwis were so plush and adorable! I loved the noises that they made (kyooo kyooo). Also, the cats and dogs from Twilight Princess. For hours, I would literally do nothing but pick up cats and have Link run around the town like a crazy person.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I like Skyward Sword's Remlits. I think they're cute even at night when they're psycho. (I know real life cats that are like that sometimes).

I love the dogs and cats in Twilight Princess. I think it's adorable how the cats (especially the kittens) will follow you around.

I love the baby chick in Oracle of Seasons. It's in Malon's house. You go there and there are cuccoos and there's this one baby chick that will follow you around and try to get close to you.

Link himself in Wind Waker is endearing with his little "Hyup!" when he jumps down from things, and I adore Aryll and Medli and Makar.... and Grandma - Let's just say that most of Wind Waker can compete for "cutest thing I ever saw in a Zelda game." The whole game is made of cute.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Personally, I liked the little pigs in the Wind Waker. Even the fat ones. They were so cute! Makar from this game is also on my list.

I just simply *LOVE* the cute kitten-like creatures in Skyward Sword! They were so adorable, I had to pick them up every time I met one.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Romani's constant bickering with her older sister in MM. In a way, if you view it from Cremia's side it can be a little sad, but from Romani's POV it is basically just one of those "I'm her little sister so she has the responsibility to take me wherever I go" sort of things. It's cute to me, anyway. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom