• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was the Creepiest Moment in Any Zelda Game?

Majora's Cat

How about that
That weird twilit wall masters from Twilight Princess. I wasn't freaked out at all the first time around, but when I replayed the game, I had a sense of urgency to get away as quickly as I could.

S

Souldier

The whole Shadow Temple both in MQ an OoT, with the music, the underworld theme, the invisible stuff...*shakes* you get the idea*shakes again*

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
There's a certain music track in TP that sends chills down my spine. I think it plays in Twilight Kakariko Village in that cutscene where the children are talking about how a Shadow Beast killed a person.

D

Dimitri_Dodongo

Gotta be the well in Kakariko Village in OoT for sure.
There's blood, crucifixion crosses, wall masters, decomposing bodies in acid, invisible floors that fall right in front of redeads...
Ohyes... That was a lot of fun there. D= Plus the music was freaky too. T__T

Sstorm

Some Legends Never Die...
The first time I ever saw a Redead ruined my life for a good few weeks. I was 7 playing OOT with my friend and I went into the Grave to learn the Suns Song. The instant we both saw the Redeads we screamed, freaked out and ran out of the room leaving Link to die. To this day Redeads still creep me out haha

yotam

Leave the chocolate here
I would say when you escape from the castle at OoT end and you all focusing on escaping and then the redead comes out of nowhere and screams. HHH
Another thing, in my opinion, I'm not sure how creepy is that for normal people but I'm deadly afraid of spiders so, in TP, when you're trying to save the monkey (in the first dungeon) who's in a spider cave, and three spiders falls on you from nowhere... ihhh, I had to ask from a friend to do this part for me.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Creepiest Zelda Moments in order from age 4 to now 17

#1. Barniade exploding(puked) 4 #2. 1st Time I heard Redead scream 4 #3. Bongo-Bongo dying #4 Ganon coughing blood 4
#5. Opening for MM 8 #6. Seeing Majora Tranforming to the different bosses 8 #7 those weird bugs in Arbiter's Grounds #8 Seeing the Yeti wife transform into Blizzeta there definitly were other Creepy Moments but I can't remember them.
BGM's: Bottom of the Well/Shadow Temple,

1) the hand in the toilet... come on... sure its a Japanese horror story... but for Americans its just wrong....
2) Ruto hitting on Link.... ew much? She's like 10 years older than him :/
3) Any place with Gibdos/redeads..... *shivers*
4) "What's that noise? Why is there a shadow over.... AHHHHH!!!!" -.-

depends on what you mean by creepy. Goro-Link had a good point about ruto hitting on link that was creepy but I think more creepy than that was the maku tree in oracle of ages hitting on link. A tree people. Thats creepy.

A

Anon

So many creepy things to choose from. The Happy Mask Salesman in general creeps me out, but at the beginning of MM when all of a sudden his eyes turn angry and red and he looks like he's strangling Link! That got me.

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
The entire experience of Majora's Mask, I put it up there as the creepiest non-horror game ever.

Adult time Hyrule in OoT.

the redeads in Wind Waker sure took me by surprise.

The first time the hand dragged me in ALttP

Snow Palace boss intro(TP)

one word redead I think thats what there called, just nope cant do it ever sense i first played OOT they terrify me down to my core.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom