• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time what was one of the worst rages that you got with OoT?

G

goronslikefire

The Water Temple, when I first got there, a like-like ate my tunic, and I didn't have a big enough wallet and couldn't get another tunic, so I had to start the whole game over=(

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
oh man thats it right there, the water temple gave me the most grief out of any zelda game. Once i thought i had used a small key on the wrong door and that there were no other keys... i restarted my file without ever knowing if there was a way i could have beaten the dungeon :(

C

ChaosBlast

Wow, a lot of people had problems with the Water Temple. It's one of my favorites...
I personally think the Shadow Temple or the Spirit Temple.
The Shadow Temple creeped me out, and aiming with the Mirror Shield was pretty hard.

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
Water Temple defenitly. I liked the Shadow and Spirit Temple. The Water Temple isn't hard for me now, it's just boring and annoying to go back and forth.

x-Link-x

c o u r a g e ;
Rages in Zelda games?
Oh, all the time, specially in the older ones seeing as how difficult they are an such, I just couldn't stand to lose so many times at the start of each game and such but after a while that shimmered down. But I remember when I was a child (younger than I am now) I was still living in Puerto Rico and back then I didn't have internet, I didn't have anyway of knowing anything about the games but to play them myself and figure everything out my self. Well, back then I couldn't understand English that well, so when I got to Bongo-Bongo, I would try to read Navi's tip, but I couldn't understand it!
Because I couldn't understand it, I kept losing and that just made me so angry, so quickly, I couldn't take it and I almost broke my entire system and the TV. Mother looked at me in a blank stare and blinked several times before laughing at me which made me even more upset, but yeah...that's my story.
Something similar happened when ever I forst started to try to beat the Running Man in the marathon, but it wasn't as bad as the Bongo-Bongo incident.

Immortal_One

Math is power.
Controlling Epona was terrible, I didn't use her very often in OoT. I had a terrible rage when I was getting the Biggoron's Sword. It took me so long to reach all the goals you were given to get the sword. It made me terribly angry T_T

L

lmmc1992

Alrighty:)

My only rage would have to be when i was taking out the chicks in the Gerudo Fortress. I was like : " DIE B***H DIE! heh....

I played the Water Temple like two days ago. It was a piece of cake. Seriously. I bet if you went back and played it now, you would totally change your mind on it being hard. There are certain item you get within the dungeon that help, This would be the MAP and COMPASS. Seriously, when you actually use those, it's not hard at all. :rolleyes:

I thought Jabu-Jabu's Belly was harder than the Water Temple...It's overrated n00bism that has defiled the Water Temple.

It still remains one of my faves, second to the TP Lakebed Temple.

And since, I'm going through OoT right now, it's more fresh in my mind.

I really only hate the Bottom of the Well. That's about it.

But in my history of gaming, I have NEVER been childish enough to actually break something. That's obsession right there.

B

Bag

This is a toughie, as OoT never really gave me rage. The closest ould be either the Deku Tree (no joke) or the Forest Temple.

The deku tree? Lol, it's a very boring dungeon indeed, but whatever. First time through I wouldn't kill the skutallas (sp?) on the vines; and they'd always knock me off, and I didn't go to the room straight ahead and get the slingshot so it confused me for a bit.

I can't think of anything off the top of my head but I hate being in a room where you're required to have an item that you don't have, such as if you have to blow up a wall and you don't have any bombs left, and can't find anyone that drops them; stuff like that. I've encountered moments like those several times, once in the lost woods where you have to use the slingshot and hit the target, getting a 100 3 times in a row. I couldn't get the 100 and ran out of ammo, stuff like that pisses me off because you have to go back into town and buy some more bullets lol

P

PimPSlaP

This is really a no-brainer. The Water Temple of course. How would someone know how to find that key under that floaty platform? My friend was so confused in this temple he drew a hand drawn map, to figure it out.

fiercedeity619

Remember the name
i would have to say for me is the shadow temple because i would be either fighting an enemy or trying to get past the pathway with the blades that come down and a wall mastercomes out of no where i still get frustated with it

B

Bongo_Bongo

I;m going to embaress myself here and say... yes, getting Epona from Ingo. That second race was a b*#$

Ikana

Trollkastel
I;m going to embaress myself here and say... yes, getting Epona from Ingo. That second race was a b*#$
Don't feel bad I had troubles with that too.I hate Eponas Controlles she never does anything right.I guess I have to go with doing the Biggorons Sword.Epona would stop when I don't want her to,or she would not stop when I wanted her to.I did break my N64 controller once doing that quest.There were times that I wish I could have shot that horse.

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
Well, try not to laugh, but...

The mini-game where you have to play along with the Skull Kid for the Piece of Heart.

I made someone else play it who isn't as good at video games as I am, and felt amused at watching THEM fail instead of me.

I've never broken a controller. :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom