• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time what was one of the worst rages that you got with OoT?

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
by far the water temple. its not like the enemies in the temple are hard and its not that the boss is all that hard just the fact that the whole temple is comprised of doors that all look the same and you never know where your going. after playing it a few times i literally drew a map up and marked certain places so i wouldnt get lost anymore.

T

Twilight_Link10

Probably a few days ago I was recording a Lets Play of TP and Couldn't beat the goron elder at Sumo Wrestling I got so Pissed I started abusing thee goron elder that he was a "FAT OLD F***" and I had to stop recording untill I beat him I almost thew ma controler at the screen!!!!:mad::(

Chris

It has been awhile...
In OoT Dodongo's Cavern really got on my nerves. I just couldn't do it! I was so angry that I I tossed my controller out my window down 8 floors. No, I am just kidding, no one is that stupid. What I did was shut it off without saving...Now that was stupid, I lost like 4 hours worth of play:(

I hate Dodongo's cavern so much...

UsayEldaZay

Designed with you in mind
^That's sad! I love Dodongo's Cavern :(

Anyways, I have one. Well, let's take a trip to the bottom of Lake Hylia! Water temple!! Yay :( well I do not know what happened but I did something and searched high and low for the key to get in the room where the boss key is and nothing. When I thought I found the key, which took me forever, I got hit by a rolling rock! I threw my controler and shattered the glass cup sitting across the room. My mom walked right in on my controler rage and I got it big time.

The Water Temple discouraged me a little and got very frustrating. I was relieved once completed, however.

The Shadow Temple. I remember there was a key that you had to find with the lens of truth. I couldn't find this key for half a day of playing. I ended up giving up and looking at a walkthrough, shortly after this, kicking myself commenced.

R

Renan

When I first played this game I actually burst into tears and made my dad finish the Water Temple for me...

M

martynj

In OoT Dodongo's Cavern really got on my nerves. I just couldn't do it! I was so angry that I I tossed my controller out my window down 8 floors. No, I am just kidding, no one is that stupid. What I did was shut it off without saving...Now that was stupid, I lost like 4 hours worth of play:(

I hate Dodongo's cavern so much...

o_O I thought Dodongo's Cavern was ace. Dodongo is a really cool boss its just a shame the fight was so easy.

Made_Of_Win

Hugh Jackman's Boxers
I had some trouble with Phantom Ganon and I always made sure a pillow was close enough to punch.

My brothers go a bit more crazy. My younger brother, especially (by younger, I mean by a year). He'll whip the controller at anything he sees and sometimes even takes the games out of the system and breaks the disk, lol. He gets pretty angry. My older brother just throws his controller.

S

Super Goombario

Finding the running man in Hyrule Field. Ugh. What a pain that guy was.

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
Water temple was always a pain to beat, with the fact that you have to amke the water rise and sink all the time. Took me like, 2 hours to beat.

Niko Bellic 817

GH3: Legends of Rock
I'd have to say climbing up the wall in the spirit temple with the moving sections. When I was in between two sections, I didn't like the fact that I had to start over from the bottom again. In terms of the water temple, I could easily get through it on my second save file.

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
I'd have to say climbing up the wall in the spirit temple with the moving sections. When I was in between two sections, I didn't like the fact that I had to start over from the bottom again. In terms of the water temple, I could easily get through it on my second save file.
I recently relived this "rage" on my last OoT Master Quest playthrough. ARGH! Even if you barely get Links fingers in the gaps between the sections, you'll be knocked down to the bottom and have to restart. Glaaaah DX

Waker of winds

Finally playing PH!
The worst rage...trying to get everything. No matter what I do or what guide I use, I just can't seem to complete the whole collection of things like the skulltulas or all the heart pieces. That just makes me throw the controller through the window. Well... nah, nobody would dare to do that to his or her controller, but it really makes me angry.

Immortal_One

Math is power.
Getting the Biggoron's Sword. Epona didn't have the best controls of any character you control in the series, and using her was the only possible way, to the extent of my knowledge, to finish the time trials in time to get the Biggoron's Sword.

It took me so long to do everything...it was pretty embarrassing too x(
Needless to say, I raged myself mad that day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom