• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time what was one of the worst rages that you got with OoT?

LinkOwnsYou

LINK MAH BOI!!!
I was going to my younger days and I remembered the worst rage that I got with OoT:

it was in the shadow temple I was fighting "Bongo Bongo" and I lost like a thousand times and I was sooo angry that I punched the couch soooo hard that in that exact moment I could have said "FALCON PAWNCH!!!" and I actually almost broke my hand, 1st- I was restricted from playing in the N64 for like maybe 3 weeks and 2nd- it took me like 4 weeks before my hand healed enought and I could play again. so yeah that was one of the worst rages that I ever had so which one is yours?

EDIT:Thanks Alder Dragon for telling me the real name of the boss.

Last edited:

Alder Dragon

Classic Gamer
I was going to my younger days and I remembered the worst rage that I got with OoT:

it was in the shadow temple I was fighting "Dongo Dongo" and I lost like a thousand times and I was sooo angry that I punched the couch soooo hard that in that exact moment I could have said "FALCON PAWNCH!!!" and I actually almost broke my hand, 1st- I was restricted from playing in the N64 for like maybe 3 weeks and 2nd- it took me like 4 weeks before my hand healed enought and I could play again. so yeah that was one of the worst rages that I ever had so which one is yours?

I think you mean Bongo Bongo.

My angriest moment of OoT would probably be trying to catch fish in the Fishing Pond. Other than that, the Water Temple and killing all of the poes are probably tied.

Let's see...

I don't get angry while playing games often. But doing the water temple at age 6-7 = anger of not understanding the stupid temple.

Although in MM I think I got brain damage when Stone Tower Temple flipped...

Shadow temple. I still havent beaten it. And It's infuriating. Absoloutely horrible ! XO
Fortunatley, I haven't smashed anytihng while angry.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
This is a toughie, as OoT never really gave me rage. The closest ould be either the Deku Tree (no joke) or the Forest Temple.

UsayEldaZay

Designed with you in mind
water temple for sure. i used one of my keys on the wrong room and now i cant get to morpha. ya, that was awful.

I'm sure exactly what it's called, but the dungeon/course that you have to complete to obtain the ice arrows really annoyed me. I would always be half-way to something, like getting to the next room or whatever, and then I would die somehow, falling in fire, or being abducted by the Wall-masters.

The Water Temple wasn't too difficult, I just got so frustrated trying to figure where I was, or where I was trying to go that I'd end up throwing the controller down.
But I think Jabu-Jabu's stomach annoyed me the most. I could never figure out where I was supposed to go, then, by some chance, I'd get there and end up dying, or falling down to some other level. That place really annoyed me.

bellum

Gamer since age 2
man phantom ganon I cant remember what I did but I'm sure I broke something:P oh and wallmasters I hated getting sent back to the beggining of the dungeon untill I learned about farore's windo_O

Phantom Ganon and Bongo Bongo.

It took me forever to figure out Phantom Ganon, and Bongo Bongo was just hard and for some reason made me very angry at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom