• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time what was one of the worst rages that you got with OoT?

bellum

Gamer since age 2
well my friends brother when he was playing TP on the Wii he got so mad and threw the Wii remote at his new flat screenD:

Bongo Bongo. Like a year ago, i literally could not beat the guy, I don't know why. I was replaying through the game and I tried AT LEAST 30 times to beat him. I got magic potions in like 3 bottles, i did that every time, a bunch of fairies, I still couldn't beat him. Took me like 3 months of playing it every day to beat him. I'm quite surprised I didn't kill something.

S

Shawnogohma

Though the Water Temple never made me angry (Seriously, it's not that hard. Use your map and compass!), getting Epona back does frustrate me a bit.

Actually, anything involving Epona frustrates me. Glitchy horse!

bellum

Gamer since age 2
ha Timing for Bongo Bongo would really make me mad I would get hit by him run outside(it was the winter and I had no socks on)and I would yell at the top of my lungs then try again and after many attemps and screamd :D I finnally beat him , without getting hurt at all o_O

S

Shawnogohma

You want to know what's worse than Algebra?

THE BOMBCHU BOWLING ALLEY!

I hate it.......hate it.........HATE it...........

I can't stress it enough.

I

hate

it

bellum

Gamer since age 2
You want to know what's worse than Algebra?

THE BOMBCHU BOWLING ALLEY!

I hate it.......hate it.........HATE it...........

I can't stress it enough.

I

hate

it

yes castle town when I was doing the treasure chest thing(before I had the lens of truth)it was so annoying (I think I remember throwing the controller at the ground or something like that, but it was not pretty.

S

Shawnogohma

I've turned from abusing my gaming stuff a long time ago. (not once since I was 10.)

Another thing I hate doing is finding that lady's dog. But at least there's something to do. Most buildings in OoT are utterly useless. Same thing with most of the people and shops. There's almost no point to them.

Also, why can't I unfreeze Zora's Domain? I thought Shiek said it was going to return to normal! SHE LIES! Without water, it becomes an even more useless place.

bellum

Gamer since age 2
read Caleb's guide he's the master of OoT it'll help you with OoT here's a hint go to the ice cavern in zora's fountain

bellum

Gamer since age 2
ok well your welcome and once my sister almost broke my Rock Band Drum when she was in the deku tree:lol:even though she's a begginer

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
Playing OoT with a controller that doesn't let you move foward, and automatically moves right all the time.
I got a new controller on Friday and I'm already up to the forest temple. :)

bellum

Gamer since age 2
wait which version of OoT are you talking about what do you mean it automatically moves right all the time:S?

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
Huh, I mean my old controller was so screwed up, the joystick moved right by itself.
Get it now?
EDIT: Another thing that was really annoying was Jabu-Jabu's belly. Mostly because the annoying boss, and the mini-boss (at least I think it is one), the big octorok, because you had to time your boomerang attack just right to hit him, then go crazy with sword swipes. :P

bellum

Gamer since age 2
ooh yeah now I get it I didn't understand but ok that works and your at the forest temple wow already that was quick.

Anyways back to the topic, I"ve really never had a problem on PH and I"m only in woodfall temple on MM so I really only have stuff to say about OoT.Phantom Ganon made me Go outside and scream, I went outside, barefoot, and screamed, it was also the winter, same thing with bongo bongo.As soon as I knew it my Feet felt frostbitten(which is a releif they weren't).

Juxtor

aka. musician_4_life
Probably the worst rage that i got in OoT was during the Water Temple and the time when it took me a while to find a specific key and then had used it on the wrong door.

It was times like that i had wished to use an walkthrough.

really the only time for me was the last battle with ganon. He wasnt all that difficult, it was the damage he gave. Anyway, The first time i battled him, i almost killed him, i just didnt know i had to hit him with the Master Sword. So im swinging away with the Biggoron Sword and nothing is happening. All my faries and red potions were used during this battle. Then I died. had to do it all over again, this time with nothing. I died about 5 more times when i finnally fogured it out with the master sword. Probably one morre death, and the controller probably wouldve been in the TV , so im lucky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom