• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Videogame Magazines Do You Read?

I read Nintendo Power, but I get most of my video game information online. I'm probably not going to renew my Nintendo Power subscription. I really feel that the magazine has gone downhill, and alot of the information is already out of date by the time that I get the magazine in the mail.

I'm not currently subscribed to any game magazines. Over the years I used to get GamePro and EGM, but these days I get most of my information online. I think it's sad that magazines are dying. Most of my favorite magazines have stopped publishing over the years.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I don't go online much so I depend on mags, newspapers, and Katie Couric

On to the actual topic I'm currently subscribed to Gameinformer thanks to Gamestop and am considering Nintendo Power since all I have is Nintendo systems.

Official Nintendo Magazine Australia.

I used to get a GBA magazine a while back, and I've got an N-Gamer I bought purely for the origami Mario, Luigi, and Peach.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Well, being outside reach of Nintendo Power and Game Informer, I rely in good old "Gamers United Philippines"

It mostly contains new info and new game reviews, but there are occasional rumors which turn out to be true. It stars many characters from all franchises, so it's general game magazine.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I read Nintendo Power! I used to get Game Informer but it didn't cater to the games I like so I unsubscribed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom