• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Videogame Magazines Do You Read?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
What video game magazines do you read or are subscribed to?

Me? I use to read GamePro a few years ago but now I read GameInformer. That is the only magazine I am subscribed to, and only because it gets me discounts at gamestop. ^^

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
I've subscribed to Gameinformer, but it was a waste of money. I only have a Wii and a DS, and they usually only talk about PS3, 360, and PC. =/ What a fail on my part... >_>;

Beeker

Wild Card
Nintendo Power. I've subscribed to it for a few years now, and I love it. After all, I really care more about Wii and DS than other game consoles anyway.:xd:

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
My brother reads GameInformer, so I pick it up once he's done and I'll flip through the pages sometimes.

Linebeck1000

Legendary Captain
I've subscribed to Nintendo Power for as long as I can remember. I also subscribe to Game Informer, but I'm considering quitting that since they only talk about PS3 and 360, which I don't care about in the least.

Also, I have a question that I've been meaning to ask... what is this "Official Nintendo magazine" or "ONM" that I've been hearing about lately? I always thought Nintendo Power was official. Is it the European counterpart of Nintendo Power or something? I live in the USA and I can't find it anywhere.

Kybyrian

I subscribed to Game Informer at Gamestop about a year and a half ago, and have been reading that every month since then. I've never gotten any other gaming magazines, but sometimes I do go down to my uncle's house, he's also a big gamer, mainly for Gamerscore on Xbox LIVE, though. He gets a lot of gaming magazines, and I usually pick up XOM (Xbox Official Magazine) while I'm down there and browse through it a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom