• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Videogame Character Do You Share Personality Traits With?

Cloud Strife - Final Fantasy VII

Z.W.E.I. - Soul Calibur V

The above characters share a lot in common, personality-wise. I am much like them in the way that I'm a loner, and I have been described as cold and apathetic; I don't give in to emotions very well. Although, I'm not emo, just so you know...

Rytex

Resident Netizen
^ Ditto.

Also, Kefka FFVI, GLaDOS Portal & P2, Wheatley P2, And Shepard. Definitely Shepard. Oh, and Revan. Basically, insert any game character where you make choices to impact gameplay here.

I'd say I'm most like Link in Twilight Princess. Many people think that Link doesn't have a personality, but it's there in his expressions. I usually show my feelings through how I act too instead of voicing it out. I'm loyal to my friends like Link is and I don't talk that much either.

I don't know probably Noel from FFXIII-2 or Kumatora from Mother 3 (even though I'm not a girl...)

I don't really know but i guess link because i am very quite like him, Pit frorm Kid Icarus: Uprising because i am practically clueless about popular culture and internet culture, andMidna as i like to fool around with my friends and trick them. :D

Thinking back I'd say Sonic, I love making people happy, honestly I do make wise cracks frequently but at the same time I'm easy going, I can be untrusting at times, running is my favorite form of excersize, I'm frequently calm, and I really love seeing new places

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom