• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Videogame Character Do You Share Personality Traits With?

shogun_zidane

将軍 ジタン
Im not sure if this has been a thread or not but what videogame character do you relate to on a personal level or look like or even share said personality traits. Mine is Zidane from Final Fantasy 9 because as I peaked my teen years I notice we share almost identical personalities for reasons i am not going to list.

I would say I share characteristics from Serra from Fire Emblem Blazing Sword. She is bashful, open minded, and a free spirit. She speaks out what she has to say and she don't care what happens. Not only that she is pretty badass. I admire her so much.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
For me, I share characteristics with both Shadow the Hedgehog and Pain from the Naruto Series so…….I guess mine is a combination of the two.

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
Shadow the Hedgehog, because I'm arrogant, and when I get med, I get mad. :mad:

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
That's a really tough one, but I think I would have to go with Cecil from FF4 when he becomes a paladin because I'm a good, warm-heartded person who would do anything for his friends and family.

Uhmmm...
I dunno, Rydia from Final Fantasy IV, maybe.
I can't think of any really good examples without defaulting to a cliche answer.

Dark Hero

I am McBuscus. Hi :3
I'd have to say Ghirahim. I'm just.... fabulous! I'm just kidding. I can get angry really easily, but most of the time, I keep my cool. I have this... kick to me, that I really only see in Ghirahim and I, but no one else :
)

I don't know, but if I had to say something, I'd say Cecil Harvey from Final Fantasy IV. I like to think that I am a nice person, and I believe I do the right things most of the time.

Ummm, I would say a mix between Lighting and Vanille from Final Fantasy XIII. I can be serious, strong and focused on my goal like Lighting, and happy and joyful, yet can breakdown when I know something my fault like Vanille.

Tingle from MM. I wear green clothing and make up magic spells. I also wish to become a fairy and enjoy writing maps while hanging from balloons. My father runs a photograph contest and when shown a picture of me feels obligated to apologize for my behavior telling them I am really a good boy, really.

Nyan Cat

Nyan! Nyan!
Honestly I'd say a mix of Nero from Devil May Cry and Ghirahim XD

I know that because a lot of people including 2 of my teachers have called me Ghirahim when I get mad. Apparently I'm to open and evil if I'm upset. Those foolish fools ^^

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
Roxas from Kingdom Hearts 2

I look exactly like him, I have the blond hair, the same height and the same attitude.

I went to A-kon last year. I put on the costume and spiked my hair, and then EVERYBODY was like OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MAAAAAAAAAAAH GLOOOOOOOOOOOOOB!!!!!

Every few minutes somebody would stop me and be like, "Are you REALLY Roxas!" or "Best cosplay ever!" or "I love you!" (Those were the fangirls.... yes it was creepy and annoying) or "It's HIM! the Awesome Roxas!"

I got the label "Awesome Roxas" for those 3 days.

It's pretty cool/weird how much I have in common woth a bunch of Polygons and Pixles!

Probably Lucas from Mother 3 because I'm a person that cares deeply for my family and helping others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom