• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Video Games Do You Want Most but Don't Have Yet?

The only game that I've really been interested in recently is a game called Corpse Party: Blood Covered: ...Repeated Fear for the PSP. I'm not much of a survival horror person, since I prefer not to have a lot of blood and gore and other grotesque things in what I play, but I am thoroughly intrigued by this game. I've been watching a playthrough of it and it's definitely a game I want to try out. Sadly, I don't own a PSP to play it, so I need to get my hands on one soon.

Last edited:

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I am eagerly awaiting the release of Assassin's Creed III and Hitman Absolution. After that my life may be just a little bit closer to perfect :)

Sorry if anyone saw what was up before, I accidentally copied what was on my clipboard :sweat:

Last edited:

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
The Sims 3 Seasons!! I've wanted that game for many, many years now. And so has my city. Summer is finally over my sims! :D

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
The games that I want the most but don't have are The Windwaker, Dragon Quest IV, Dragon Quest V, Okami, Kingdom Hearts 3d, and Phantom Hourglass.

I've got a long list. I want games for the NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii, PS1, PS2, PS3, Xbox and Xbox 360, Sega Genesis and the Dreamcast. It's not something I'll get all at once, mind you.

Dan

Sooooo many :(

Earthbound for the snes would be great, sadly us europeans didn't get many RPG'S in the early days. Too much translating into 5 different languages, so I'll need to import it.

More metroid games I would love to own more games in this flagship nintendo series, I currently only own metroid prime 3, fusion, and other M.

More Zelda games Same reasons really, I want to own the nes cartridges, and more of the handheld games.

knuckles chaotix I've heard mixed things about this game, but I still want to own it, problem is it belongs to the 32x addon for the megadrive, I would need to shell out £70 minimum, just for the damn addon itself. The game can be equally pricey. So chances of getting this are currently low at the moment.

More megaman gamesIt's really sad how such a great series is so hard to find, Megaman 2 for the nes seems to be the cheapest and easiest to find, the other games go for big amounts. Including the x series.

Saturn bomberman I'm often told how this is the best rendition of bomberman, I love the bomberman games, so naturally I want this.

Ballz 3D the directors cut the freaking directors cut! I must have this, too bad it's on the 3DO, a console I'm not going to bother investing in anytime soon. :(

Oh lord, my wishlist:
-LoZ Skyward Sword
-Xenoblade
-Monster Hunter Tri
-Super Mario Galaxy
-Super Mario Galaxy 2
-New Super Mario Bros. Wii
-Donkey Kong Country Returns
-The Last Story
-Star Wars: The Force Unleashed I/II (I know they're not so good, but I love SW and I wanna give 'em a go)
-Okami
-Assassin's Creed III
-Batman Arkham City
-Dragon's Dogma

The games I really want are The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures and Fire Emblem Path of Radiance. I've played both of them but I've never owned them, and I would really love it if I could get my hands on them, But I just can't find them anywhere, not even on ebay. Kingdom hearts Birth by Sleep I would love to play but I'm not buying a PSP just to play that. I also want Kingdom Hearts: Re Chain of Memories on the PS2, but that stupid game is region locked and never seen the light of day in Europe.

willsfairysword

links assistant in combat
i have a wish list f games and systems
so here are my top 6
1.banjo kazooie i think i spelled kazooie wrong
2.the legend of zelda the wind waker
3.super mario world
4.pokemon gold silver or cystal
5.the legend of zelda link to the past

and skyrim (all my friend have it on PC i have a mac :( need it on Xbox)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom