• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Video Game Food Would You Like To Try Most?

Like others that have already posted in this thread, I would love to try Yeto's pumpkin soup. I'm not even sure if it would really taste that good as the ingredients are a bit weird but I am really intrigued as to what it tastes like.

Like others that have already posted in this thread, I would love to try Yeto's pumpkin soup. I'm not even sure if it would really taste that good as the ingredients are a bit weird but I am really intrigued as to what it tastes like.
Yup. All of the soups Yeto makes look nice. Link seems to like it so they cant be that bad.

81xy0iBCCjL.jpg

Reactions: Aku
G

Guest-3

Bruh, Juniper Berry Crostata or Skooma, m8 (even though skooma's a beverage like drug more than a food). Fu** yah, Skyrim fer life.

Aku

Well, I think I can already figure out some of the ingredients for that cake...

Chocolate-coated (and somewhat coco-dusted) slivered almonds- the outside 'shell'
Chocolate buttercream frosting - underneath the almonds and between the cake layers
Vanilla buttercream - white icing rings around the cherries
Marichino cherries
Chocolate cake underneath - maybe devil's food? Or just regular. Depending on how rich you wanted it...

And I agree about Yeto's soup, there are good Pumpkin Soup Recipes out there, and his might be doable, depending on what you put in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom