• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Version of Skyward Sword Are You Getting?

What version are you getting?

• wii remote bundle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • normal version

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
70$ bundle, like what IGN and Kotaku unboxed...

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
I'm only getting the "regular" edition with the game and soundtrack. We already have 4 wiimotes of which 3 have Wii motion plus so I don't need another wiimote (though I must admit it looks quite epic). The regular edition is €44 here ($60.97) and the limited edition is €69 ($95.60) so I'm not spending an extra €25 ($34.63) just for another wiimote which I don't need...

Alas... I am but a poor college student with no money, so I'm getting just the game. It's been hard enough keeping 50 dollars saved on the side just so I can buy it when it comes out. Furthermore... that was birthday money and my birthday was in September... so yeah...

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I'm getting the golden wii remote one. I would not want to miss out on the 25th anniversary remote. I have pre ordered from my local game store it so I am guaranteed a copy.

I am getting the $70 bundle edition. Mainly for the CD as I have quite a enough Wiimotes.
That CD comes in both actually. I bet you don't have a wiimote like the one in the bundle anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom