• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Upcoming Game Are You Most Excited For?

Mange

Bitte benutzen Sie Google Übersetzer
Zelda U (you know why)
aaaaand The Last Guardian, it looked so amazing on E3.

That's all for now

Mange

Bitte benutzen Sie Google Übersetzer
Wasn't The Last Gaurdian pushed back a ton of times? XD

Yes, Sony actually planned to release it on PS3 in 2011.
That would have been better for me actually because I'm gonna get a PS3 the next time :D

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
Besides Zelda U?
Probably Fallout 4.
I an pretty excited for Mario Maker though.
But mostly, Zelda Wii U.
I just wish they would give us some information on the damn game.

Dan

I don't get very "hyped" for games like I used to. Fallout 4 is the only game I'm actually really looking forward to currently, can't wait to be fed more information about it.

The Last Guardian is the only game on the horizon that I feel like I absolutely /have/ to play. Team Ico are easily some of my favorite devs.

Dan

Trio's avatar reminded me of another game I had forgotten about which has been in development for quite a few years now.

Cuphead!
It's a run and gun game but the main obvious draw is the game's art style which is reminiscent of cartoons from around the 40's, an art style I personally adore.
The graphics are hand drawn, and accompanied by some classy jazz music, there's even a tv filter effect that gives it scanlines to further enhance it's classic theme.

Just look at these screenshots!
cuphead-captain-silver-squid-attack.jpg

Cuphead_Screeshot_Flower.jpg

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Trio's avatar reminded me of another game I had forgotten about which has been in development for quite a few years now.

Cuphead!
It's a run and gun game but the main obvious draw is the game's art style which is reminiscent of cartoons from around the 40's, an art style I personally adore.
The graphics are hand drawn, and accompanied by some classy jazz music, there's even a tv filter effect that gives it scanlines to further enhance it's classic theme.

Just look at these screenshots!
cuphead-captain-silver-squid-attack.jpg

Cuphead_Screeshot_Flower.jpg

That just looks terrifying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom