• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Uncommonly Known Bands Do You Like?

Mudhoney, they're pretty cool. They have some good music back when they used to be Green River too.

I know The Megas are known in the vgm world, but how well are they known in the rock scene as a whole? I'm a newish fan of theirs so I don't really know.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I honestly don't care enough about music to follow specific genres or bands. Out of the few I have multiple songs from, I enjoy Area 11 and DJ Cutman, but that's really it from lesser-known bands.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Erra's pretty good. I didn't even know about them until I saw them as one of TesseracT's opening acts. I've listened to a but of their stuff since and it's pretty good.

On that note, TesseracT is a really good prog rock band that I don't think a lot of people really know about. If you like prog, I highly recommend checking them out.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Young the Giant's cool. Not sure if they're uncommonly known, but only like 2 people that I know knew who they were when I told them.

These are the bands I listen to, and no-one within my social circle seems to have heard of it so I guess that means they're obscure?
Blur, They Might Be Giants, Muse, Ben Folds, Pulp

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom