• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What type of Weather do you like the most.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
What type of weather do you enjoy the most.
Personally I like snowy weather the best. Snow is something i rarely get to experience and I love the way it blankets everything in white. I also like the cold so Snow is perfect for me.
You?

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
70f-75f slight breeze and no clouds in the sky. I also like it when it rain but that almost never happens here.

linkypete

I am the very model of a modern major-general
I like cold. I hate windy cold, but there is just something that I enjoy about generally chilly weather. I am not a fan of hot weather. It is easy to get warm in cold weather, but it is very difficult to be cool in warm weather, so I frefer cool climated.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sunny sun and normal sun, easily. And no wind; a slight breeze to cool off is fine, sure, I'll give you that nature, but nothing more.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I like lightening storms and heavy rain. I haven't personally experienced a tornado or a hurricane but I can assume I'd love both from a distance. Having my life rekt before my eyes by a storm is not a thought I find pleasant.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
A pleasant temperature, but other than that it's not important if it's sunny or cloudy. Even a little rain can be pleasant if it's warm enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom