• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Type of Home Do You Live In?

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
So, What type of Home do you live in? Do you live in a trailer, condo, apartment, town house, normal house, whatever. Right now I'm living at my Grandparents and there house is an old, big house. I don't know how to explain much more.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
Hmm...I don't know how to describe my house...It's more on the small side. It is very outdated. The kitchen is old, same with the important things in the basement. The house is kind of falling apart, but we rent it, so it's not all that bad...except when they say it's being put up for sale. Anyways, that basically my house. It's white, with a blue roof. The attic is a bedroom. Three bed, one bath. The living room is pretty small, but it's enough space to fit five people...that can be said about the whole house technically. Other than that, my house is just an old, out-dated, home.

I live in a one bedroom upstairs apartment... Its nice, and rent is cheap enough. The only thing I really dont like is that you have to walk through the bedroom to get to the bathroom... Meaning overnight guests who stay on our couch bed have to enter my room at night to go pee... just somewhat awkward... I just purchased curtains for my living area yesterday. Here's some pictures.

Oh I should mention, its an old apartment... so everything's like old schools 60's kitchen and stuff...

img_0637.jpg

img_0638.jpg

and my livingroom before I put my new curtains up... complete with dog.
img_0639.jpg

I live in a normal house but I also wish to live in an old country house when I'll have the money for it.

I live in a normal house. It's old though, and everything is really outdated and there's still a lot of furniture from when it was built (sometime in the 1950's). O.O

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
On the weekends, I live in an apartment with my mother. We have a lot of junk in it, but a lot of it ends up being useful. This is also where I lived for most of my life.

During the week, I live with my Dad, so that I can go to work for him. He lives in a fairly normal new house that's already falling apart a few years after he purchased it.

figthersword

Hylian Coward
On the weekends, I live in an apartment with my mother. We have a lot of junk in it, but a lot of it ends up being useful. This is also where I lived for most of my life.

During the week, I live with my Dad, so that I can go to work for him. He lives in a fairly normal new house that's already falling apart a few years after he purchased it.

SO which house do like most? to your mom or to your dad?

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
During the week I live in a small student room, where I share the rest of the house with two other students. It is only 11m2, but since I mostly live in my office chair, it is big enough. The kitchen and badroom are old and outdated, but everything works. I'm trying to get another student room where I have the kitchen and bathroom for myself, but the waiting list is extremely long. I hope I get a new student room in the next 6 months.

In the weekends I'm at my parents house, which is a normal house.

EDIT - for some reason my post wants to post the word chair two times instead of one...weird

Beeker

Wild Card
I live in a townhouse. It's not too huge, but I'm okay with it. I've lived here for maybe even more than 15 years, so it pretty much is home to me. I generally have no problems with it, except for one thing. Because the homes are joined together, the neighbors tend to blast their music occaisionally, and of course it can be heard in the walls.

Some people call my house a mansion, though it's really not that big :lol:

I live with my parents and my grandfather, so we need a good amount of space for all of us.

Baysiderulez: I love the photos of your place! One day I'll have my own little apartment... I just can't afford anywhere I'd want to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom