• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Type of Graphics Do You Prefer in the Zelda Games?

What Type of Graphics Do You Prefer in the Zelda Games?

• Cel-Shaded (e.g. Wind Waker)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3D (e.g. Ocarina of Time)

• 2D

• I don't pay such attention to the graphics

• Other

• Total voters

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I really don't pay much attention to graphics until the 2nd time I play a game on my 1st time I pay attention to BGMs, my personal replay value, and difficulty.

LANZZ

Scarecrow
I don't pay such attention to the graphics, as long as it has great gameplay and storyline...

E

Exodus_

I like the cel shaded games. Skyward Sword looks like that it's going to be a mix of graphics between Twilight Princess and Wind Waker. Not as cartoon looking though, which I like.

TopherD05

Hyrulian Knight
I am more partial to the 3D graphics like Twilight Princess and Ocarina of Time graphics but i definitely am open to other graphical styles like the ones shown in Skyward Sword and certainly Wind Waker grew on me. I think its cool when they decide to change up the graphical style sometimes since it can really make the game unique.

Blazestarre

*Insert title here*
Graphics aren't really too important to me. As long as the visuals work, then it's fine. However, I do prefer the more realistic style of OoT and TP, but that's just my personal taste in art as a whole. I like the fact that it's still stylized, but it's not as obvious. Cel-shaded is fine and I have to admit that WW has the most polished graphics of the series, but again, the style just isn't my favorite. I do like the combination of the two styles in SS. It's a good compromise.

Michael Heide

The 8th Wise Man
I voted 2D anyway, but I still think that there should be a distinction between Ocarina of Time's graphics and Twilight Princess' graphics. I don't know, doesn't seem right to lump those two radically different looking games in with each other.

TopherD05

Hyrulian Knight
I do like the combination of the two styles in SS. It's a good compromise.
I would definitely have to agree with this. I think that ever since Wind Waker i wondered what an adult link might look like with the cel-shaded graphics and now with Skyward Sword we are going to get something similar to that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom