• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What type of cell phone do you use?

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
That's just wrong.
I know, right?!
And when it broke, I asked my parents for a different phone because I hated that so much, but they forgot and bought the exact same one :') but the new one is still better, because the old one wouldn't even play songs one after another (you had to open the app again and pick a new song once the old one stopped playing or nothing would play at all).

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
I know, right?!
And when it broke, I asked my parents for a different phone because I hated that so much, but they forgot and bought the exact same one :') but the new one is still better, because the old one wouldn't even play songs one after another (you had to open the app again and pick a new song once the old one stopped playing or nothing would play at all).
just ask your parents to boot you off the plan and go with a tracfone

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
well, but then you'd still have a phone you hate
I only hate it because of the music, and besides I don't really use it for anything else but texting occasionally so it's not a high priority for me. But I share it with my little sister, so maybe when one of my brothers gets of the family plan they'll give it to her and get me a better one. Thanks for the advice tho

Been using One plus 7t. It has a lot of positives - it is superfast, has great speakers, great for daily use. The downside is the oversaturated camera colors which give a very artificial look as with most Chinese phones.

I've been using a Samsung Galaxy A51 for over a year now, before that I used the Xiaomi Mi A1 for two years before (two) broken USB-C ports lead me to just replacing it.

I really recommend magmatic charging cables so you aren't causing damage to the port.

D

Deleted member 90890

iPhone X

I still can't get over its design choices. For one, the notch is a turnoff. In addition, I can't charge and use earphones simultaneously.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Got me a Pixel 3a. I'm used budget phones usually priced at around $100, so having something with a little more oomph is a bit nice. Heck, I can even play all the cool mobile games I'll never play. Installed PUBG Mobile and played one game just to know that I could.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Since today a Samsung Galaxy s22 ultra. My contract expires so I decided to extend because I'm very satisfied with my provider. Now I only have to wait for the package to arrive. Which should happen between now and another hour and a half

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
unknown.png

Behold my folding Samsung Galaxy Flip and despair.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
flip phones coming back with a vengeance

I have a chinese brand, TCL. They usually make TVs but this phone is decent and one neat aspect of it I like is the back is a glassy surface like the front, so when I drop it the back is more likely to shatter. My back is practically glassdust at this point but not a scratch on my screen. Pretty cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom