• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What type of cell phone do you use?

I don't.

I borrow a cellphone from a family member when I go out, mostly as a safety/emergency concern, and if I didn't have a shared one to borrow I'd probably get my own, but it would only be a temporary stand-in for my home phone. I couldn't tell you what type of phone the one I borrow is. xP

Dan

I have an iPhone 6 that’s screen only works 20% of the time and has a messed up battery.
I really should start saving, but I’m not gonna get an Apple device next time, so it won’t be stupidly overpriced.

Read that as shaving and went back to the first line think you were talking about a razor blade.

Good choice going with an android device. More for less.

I am using Samsung Galaxy S8, bought 3 months ago. Very satisfied with this model.
Before I did not like the design of Samsung smartphones.

dk902466

mamma mia
I'm using an iPhone 7 Plus for now. When I get a new phone I'm switching back to Android.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I've recently upgraded to an iPhone 8 Plus. So far it's working well and I really like the size compared to the iPhone 6. I wasn't expecting to upgrade but ended up opting to do so as I wanted an Aussie warranty on it and wanted to get tax free on it on my way out of Australia.

I don't have a cell phone I just use e-mail... which makes me really really weird to everyone I know...

I used to have a really old phone maybe a Nokia or something passed down but then it broke and didn't bother replacing.

Currently I use my old phone nokia 150 dual 'coz someone has stolen my samsung galaxy s9 a few weeks ago. To be honest I like my nokia but now I need to check the area code through site https://areaphonecodes.com/denmark/ to dial the right number and enter numbers manually. That's not very convy but I just have no choice. I'm going to buy iPhone 8 in the near future.

Last edited:

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Currently I use my old phone nokia 150 dual 'coz someone has stolen my samsung galaxy s9 a few weeks ago. To be honest I like my nokia but now I need to check the area code through site to deal the right number and enter numbers manually. That's not very convy but I just have no choice. I'm going to buy iPhone 8 in the near future.
use a phone book?? and write down the most frequent numbers in the phone book

Ninja

Well well well
Upgraded three phones today, my moms, my fiancé’s, and my own.

Mom from a LG X Charge to a LG G7.
Fiancé from a Galaxy S7 to Galaxy S9.
Myself from a Galaxy Note 8 to a iPhone X.

All for under $200.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Upgraded three phones today, my moms, my fiancé’s, and my own.

Mom from a LG X Charge to a LG G7.
Fiancé from a Galaxy S7 to Galaxy S9.
Myself from a Galaxy Note 8 to a iPhone X.

All for under $200.
Were they used? How else can they be so cheap?

Ninja

Well well well
Were they used? How else can they be so cheap?

All brand new. My carrier has flex lease options that give us a really low payment with free upgrades every 12 months. The $200 were us just simply breaking the contracts to upgrade early. I don't mind putting money towards the phones because it's something that we all use as a household every day and for our jobs.

N

nastek

Frankly saying, I got a lot of troubles with phones, couldn't able to have a good connection, all the time some small things made me angry. But several month ago I bought Samsung Galaxy S8 , here is also different kind of Samsung which came out newly, so the luck turns to my side. Now I have the fastest work with Internet, comfortable shape for having in hand, modern camera, additional apps which makes me so exciting. There is no disadvantage in this phone.

Kirino

Tatakae
I've had an iPhone 6 for 3-4 years now, except that my original stopped working and I got a replacement from Apple about a year ago. It works just fine, so I don't see any reason to upgrade, especially when I have better things to spend my money on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom