• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What type of cell phone do you use?

Ninja

Well well well
There are so many brands and varieties of cell phones out there. Many of them have their pros and cons. Maybe you have been loyal to one brand, or have tried many in your lifetime.

What type of cell phone do you have currently?

For me, I have an iPhone 7 Plus. This is my first iOS device and I’m actually quite fond of it. I stuck with Galaxy phones for years but wanted something different.

iOS is surprisingly seamless and smooth for me, my only complaint is the extra hoops you have to jump through to download songs and apply custom ringtones.

What about y’all?

QcFQOVmY_o.png

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I currently use a Samsung Galaxy S7. My last phone was an S5, though the screen got badly damaged and eventually stopped working altogether, so I upgraded a few months ago.

Overall, I like this phone. I find the interface to be quite user friendly, and I appreciate that it displays the time as long as my phone is out without me having to physically turn on the screen. I also like the speed and availability of apps, though I find that the screen heats up quite quickly, particularly when internet browsing.

In general, I'm happy with it. Is it the best phone in the market? Probably not, but it does what I need, and it does it well enough.

D

Deleted member 14134

I currently use a Samsung Galaxy S7. My last phone was an S5
Me to, we have so much in common.

I agree with mez for the most part, pretty solid phone, there's probably better out there but it does everything as advertised and has good battery life so I'm happy with it.

I actually have the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. haha

I had an iPhone 4 before my current phone, but it stopped working. So I thought to try out an Android phone. I like it a lot for the reasons Mellow and Bok already said about it.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
The iphone SE. I love it. I always had an android phone and was satisfied with it but when it was time to get as new phone, this iphone was the cheapest option for my budget. And I love it a lot. Long battery life. Not too many useless garbage apps.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
I have a Nexus 6p and it's been pretty reliable for me. The battery has a pretty good and only drains quickly if I play Pokemon Go too much.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I have a windows phone. I dont know which one it is but my time with it will soon be at an end. This month I shall be replacing it with something with a better camera so I can take Japan pictures on my trip to the country. I do like the windows phone however the selection of apps for it is abysmal. Most apps do not support the device and therefore I have been missing out on things such as snapchat and the discord app.

I will probably go for a Nokia next. I like Nokia phones and they are usually very durable which is what I like. I will certainly not be getting an iPhone. They are overpriced and I rarely see one without a split screen.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
I have a Samsung S6 edge and the one thing I hate about it is the keyboard. Recently it has decided to finish words before I'm done typing them which leads to weirdness or autocorrecting a perfectly good word to something else entirely. Now I know I could turn it off but my thumbs are fat and I try to type too fast so a lot of mistakes are made either way

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I had an iPhone 5c for a while but just a few weeks ago I upgraded to iPhone 6s. It’s not the iPhone X but it’s a great upgrade. I love the gyroscopic home screen feature where you just have to hold up the phone and it turns on. I also love the Touch ID feature which makes unlocking your phone a cinch. These two great features combined make opening your phone a smooth and streamlined experience. Also, it’s not as big as the outrageous 6+. I mean come on, just get an iPad at that point.

Nicolai

The beast that dwells within the Shoutbox
Samsung Galaxy S7.

I've always just gotten Samsung phones; they're familiar to me. I had an S4 before this, a Samsung Gravity Smart before that, and a few Samsung flip phones before that. They're always reliable, especially with a proper case.

I don't see the point in spending $600 on a phone, but that's just my opinion. I'm not picky on which phone I get or have as long as it serves it's purpose of calling or texting. Anything extra is just a luxury, so the Acatel AT&T go phone is all I really need.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I am back to post again! This time with an update. I ditched the windows phone for a Nokia 6. I miss the layout of windows but android definitely has better apps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom