• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What TV Shows Would You Bring Back from Cancellation ?

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
How Not To Live Your Life. It got caught in BBC Three's huge cull of all the comedy shows but I loved it. :(

[video=youtube;ilVo2Sq_8kM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilVo2Sq_8kM[/video]

Squirrel

The Rodent King
Torchwood
Eureka
Firefly

Bleach!!! I know it's an anime but I've decided that it counts cuz I really wish they'd kept going :cry:

Any body remember The Good Guys? It was a comedic cop show and it was quite entertaining to watch. I can't honestly remember how many years back it got canceled but I would've loved more of the series.

There was also Surviving Jack. this was actually a show laughed at every episode until the season got canceled roughly 3 months later. It was based in the 90's with teenage students trying to deal with school, and a super strict father with his antics. I thought it was cute and needed to stay around more.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
Listen, man, I need a Friends reunion and I need it soon.
Also, Corner Gas. And Desperate Housewives. I grew up on that stuff.

prince rallis

I'm a huge metal fan.
Sonic Underground I did not spend my time watching all 40 episodes of this show, just to not get an ending...ok well I kinda did since I knew going in it wasn't finished but still how can Sonic X run for 3 seasons(I think) and Underground only 40 episodes, also Sonic X had about 3 different stories that were all finished, so why couldn't the actually interesting story from underground get finished? ugh I really hate Sonic X.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Freaks and Geeks

Oh my god, such a great show that should have never been cancelled. It was funny and the actors looked the proper age (especially the freshman. Hey, Hollywood, 9th graders don't look like a 20 year old). I sometimes still rewatch the entire season when I want to.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
DAVE THE BARBARIAN.

It only lasted ONE season on Disney Channel, but it was the most hilarious, snarky, fourth-wall-breaking show to ever grace that channel! The characters were all lovably flawed, the storylines were admittedly a bit generic at times but they always managed to play on the tropes and keep viewers entertained, and the WRITING! It was jsut so brilliant I wanna cry.

DISNEY CHANNEL, PLEASE BRING THIS UNDERGROUND GENIUS BACK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom