• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What TV Do You Have?

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Can crts reach modern benchmarks? I'm not putting them down, I love crts, I just don't know that demand will ever again be at a level to make it worth rebooting the industry.
They're not going to do any 4k stuff but they can display current gen very well from what I understand
I did a little research into CRTs and forgot most of what I learned but resolved to get a 20 inch monitor

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
Huh, I didn't realize that. I can't even get a picture I consider adequate out of any of my crts with a 360. Then again, I'm no expert. I've got two widescreen trinis with HDMI but they still don't reach my desired clarity with the 360. I'll have to work on tweaking them a little. I've got one open right now trying to screw with the geometry.

i have a plain Vizio tv that i use to watch regular normal tv and to hook up my X Box One to it to play videogames etc

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
An 85 inch Vizio. I finally got my first 4k a few months back and it's so nice to have. I also have seven Sony Trinitrons, had to get rid of two before I moved states a couple years ago. Guys, it's still one of the purest gaming moments you'll have to play Duck Hunt on original hardware on a CRT. Check Facebook Marketplace, people give these gems away for free.

Last edited:

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
An 85 inch Vizio. I finally got my first 4k a few months back and it's so nice to have. I also have seven Sony Trinitrons, had to get rid of two before I moved states a couple years ago. Guys, it's still one of the purest gaming moments you'll have to play Duck Hunt on original hardware on a CRT. Check Facebook Marketplace, people give these gems away for free.
85'? Jeez. And here I thought my 40' TV was big. I must be out of touch. :eyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom