• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What tunes would you like to see make a comeback in future games?

For every song of storms, kakariko village and legend of Zelda intro there are so many great songs that should make updated comebacks. Which of your songs would you like to see in future Zelda games?

Nayru's Song-this one may be 8 bit but it totally enchanting

Tarm Ruins-this is a magical little song, its airy and a little sad

AoL's normal dungeon theme-is one of the best dungeon themes in any Zelda game old or new, it has an element of danger, very thematic, would love to see it come back in future dungeons.

TLoZ's-normal dungeon theme, a remake of this iconic tune would be just what the doctor ordered,

That one howl stone on top of snowpeak-I dunno what that song is but I love celtic music and a full version of it would make me very happy personally.

Pirates Tune from Seasons-its a fun, shady lil' tune, it might be fun to see it in a bar or something or when your meeting some new character who may or may not screw you over :p

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
The Gerudo Valley Theme.

This.

I also would like the Sun's Song back. If we could've had it on the surface of SS we would've had a better game. I'd also like the Song of Time back for nostalgia purposes and of course Zelda's Lullaby. Background music wise I would like to see Stone Tower Temple's music back, and Clock Town.

I would like the Goddess Song back from SS too, if only because it was a good song that could be implemented in a better and more fun way in future.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
The Lost Woods - OoT

Gerudo Valley - OoT

The music that plays during the last 5 minutes before the moon crashes - MM

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Song of Storms is really applicable in any Zelda game. While my favorite theme is Dragon Roost Island theme, I just think it would be weird to see it reused, but not the Song of Storms. I also agree with the original LoZ dungeon music; that was great.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I love most music used in OoT and especially Gerudo Valley Theme as Seth already mentioned. I like them to use that theme again. In general I do love the Zelda music so to me they could re use it all

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Oh also I want the Song of Time back. Not necessarily for all the powers it has in Majora's Mask, but it could serve some other purpose. Like a long-after sequel of OoT or something, where you once again need it to access something. I always think TP missed an opportunity not including it. Like, the Hero's Shade could have been connected with it somehow given that it's actually OoT Link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom