• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What toys did you play with as a kid?

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Apart from maybe video games, of course, but what toys did you all play with?

Lego was a big thing for me - I loved it. I turned 10 just in time for Star Wars to get huge again because of the prequels, so especially Star Wars Lego was huge for me.

I was more attracted to the typical 'shows for boys' than what I should have been into like Strawberry Shortcake and My Little Pony, so I had a few figures from Power Rangers, Ninja Turtles and Transformers.

I didn't really have many toys because of the way my life was but I remember enjoy Transformers toys the most because of the moving parts and how clever some of the designs were to actually transform them.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
I had a few stuffed animals when I was young, some toy cars, but what sticks out to me is I had this bulky spiderman figure of him dressed up in some handyman outfit, he had the mask of course but his cloths were that of some plumber or whatever, I never understood that
I'm sure I've had plenty other toys over the years but this what stands out the most to me

Ninja

Well well well
Action figures. I had a WWF wrestling ring so I made all of them fight in all types of matches. Good times!

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
Action figures of all kinds, Legos, and apparently someone in the 90's that it was a good idea to take an EZ Bake Oven, but for slime, so you can make jelly monsters.

I'm pretty sure the fumes I inhaled from the melting slime from this toy was a carcinogen...

Best Creepy Crawlers Bug Maker - Never Used for sale in Ashburn ...

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
c83d6ca2-a887-4ee3-8a9c-52a4711c5ed9.JPG

these window art gel things were pretty cool

Beyblades & Pokemon figures. Dunno if cards count as toys but I went through all sorts of Pokemon, yu-gi-oh cards etc.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
My big thing when I was young was plastic animals and dinosaurs. I had other toys too, but those were the one I liked best. I still have them in a box somewhere I think

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom