• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What town in The Zelda Series would you want to live at?

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
I would live in Clock Town. This is the kind of town I find myself going out for walks, checking out the shops, restaurants. and the field.

Sure, as long as you’re fine with living with the constant threat of global annihilation by celestial being.:D

I would love to live in windfall. Sure it’s not as big as clock town, which is a close second, but you can’t beat that view of the occean.

skyloft is another close contender for the same reasons, but I’d rather fall into the ocean than the seemingly endless void.

I'm having a hard time choosing between Lurelin Village or Windfall Island. Maybe even Symmetry City just as a deep cut since there's lots of water and I find the titular symmetry very pleasing. I also know I'm very city-oriented and I might be happier in the Twilight Princess Castle Town.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I think for me it's tie between Skyloft and Hateno Village. Skyloft seems safer but I choose Hateno Village because of how beautiful the world of BOTW is.
I love that the island floating miles above the clouds is safer than a mountain village. But those knights do a good job rescuing people who fall.

For me, I’d have to go with Windfall.It felt so full of life and personality despite its size. And there are tiny little hidden spots around every corner. So much to do and see, with an awesome windmill to look at every day.

Mido. Its a pretty little coastal town near several important areas.

Hateno Village would be nice as well. Close to the woods, several roads leading to nice spots. Lovely location.

Skyloft: Only concern is annoying cats at night & you get your own loftwing to fly around on to see the other islands.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Toss up between Hateno Village and Windfall Island.

Hateno really suits my lifestyle. I spent a huge chunk of my life living in a small mountain town and I loved it. I'd say the quaint feeling the place gives off is pretty much ideal for me from a purely living standpoint.

Windfall Island though is such a charming town. Lots of people to meet and hang out with, nightly auctions, amazing ocean views and a nice beach, a gorgeous windmill overlooking the city, I school with kids, a cafe; it's got a bit of everything, and as someone who grew up in a small town far from most substantial resources, I'm used to being secluded.

areasell

Twilight Princess Master
Definitely hyrule castle town (TP). I love wood architecture and you can't get enough of it there! It also gives a close vibe to one of the cities I lived in as a child.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Lon Lon Ranch. Close enough to the hustle and bustle of Hyrule Castle Town, but isolated to the countryside where my introverted self could relax peacefully among the animals. :cucco:

I want to live at Hateno Village(Botw) The town seems nice and cozy. I'll probably work at the Purah's Ancient techlab.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom