• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What to use spirit orbs on - hearts or stamina

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
You can choose anything you feel like you won't regret it later.
you'd be able to inter convert stamina and life later

dtc

I went for the hearts. Stamina is less important. I mainly used it for climbing mountains.
When you'll obtain Revali's gale it makes climbing a lot easier and saves you a lot of stamina when climbing large mountains. And the climbing armor makes it also easier especially fully upgraded
But having max hearts isnt that useful, you only want to not being one-shotted, then you can recover all your health with food

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
But having max hearts isnt that useful, you only want to not being one-shotted, then you can recover all your health with food
It depends on what people want. To me hearts are more useful than stamina. The fact is that you can't have both fully upgraded. It's either hearts or stamina and I've chosen hearts because I find stamina less important

Its up to the indivdual player. I use it mostly for hearts for two reasons.

1) Stamina pisses me off. I use some for stamina because some of those towers are taaaall. And because its safer to stay on the cliffs on one's first time to Goron City.

2) Enemies hit harder for the first time in I don't know how long.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
if you don't upgrade stamina you will need to find some other way to increase your stamina through eating a ton of food because otherwise you can't catch animals (like the satori mountain event) or climb up towers (the gerudo tower, I think?) or get to certain shrines without a massive headache
which you can also just do to increase your hearts so stamina wins out every time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom