• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What to do?

I can finish my game with the crappy little pro controller(wth no more amiibo) ,start from the beginning with the game pad on the new (pe owned)game I bought at Gamespot or buy another game and forget it. I can't get the game to copy or anyone that is tech savvy to do it for me. I've tried and tried ,watched every how to on you tube but no go. Anyone have a suggestion on what game I can buy for the wii u that is similar to Botw?

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Skyrim is a really good game. If you have a ASwitch, Octopath Traveler is a cool turn based game that I am enjoying.

Also, if you haven't yet, I recommend you try other Zelda games. Ocarina of Time is a great Start spot, and so is Twilight Princess (My personal favorite Zelda).

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Amiibo work on switch. If you have 300 extra bucks to spare and are looking to broaden your scope, I recommend getting a Switch. Octopath Traveler, Fortnite, Skyrim, Splatoon 2, whatever suits your gaming needs.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Any of those similar or as good as botw?

Skyrim is similar to Breath of The Wild. Very similar. Better, even in my opinion. Much more to do. Huge open world, looting, quests, quests, quests, quests, quests, you name it. A bit more mature than BoTW though. It's rated M. It's on PC, Xbox, Play Station, and Switch

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom