• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time What to Do...

C

cjc1997

I just recently bought a 3DS from you averadge big box store. I was hopping they would have OoT 3D, but of course they didnt have it. I figured was because it was a big box store. I then went to the neboring best buy and future shop both who were also sold out. I then called a EB games who said that they were also sold out that if "we had, I could be selling for double the price!". He also said that they were sold out all across the the great white north. I have you had similar experiences? Im just trying to make the wait less painful! :(

B

BIGJRA

Gamestop gave me the last copy but started ranting about preordering, in case they run out and they ended up making me preorder super mario 3D :(

Unlucky Monkey

The Great King of Apes
Here in Germany, we got plenty of copies left. The last games which were sold out in a few German stores were Red Dead Redemption, and in the past, Metal Gear Solid: Sons of Liberty.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I pre-ordered mine and had no problem...But I did read at one point that there's a huge shortage! I'm lucky I got mine! I was at GameStop within 3 minutes of opening! :P

I pre-ordered mine a little over a month before it came out, so I didn't have any trouble with this. And then just a few days ago, I saw a couple copies of it at a Best Buy. I guess some places just get hit harder than others.
Anyways, have you tried ordering it online? I would be surprised if you couldn't find a copy somewhere online. You'd have to pay for shipping, and it would take a little while to get there, but that's much better than not getting it at all, right?

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
Yes with Super Mario All-Stars, the wii game with 4 classic mario games in 1, nuff said.
I got the last copy of that game on the day it came out. And since then I had not seen any of it in any of my stores.

But for OOT3D their were no copies at my Gamestop but their were plenty of copies at my Walmart. I guess that shows that more people buy games from game stores.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom