• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Time Do You Usually Go to Bed/wake Up?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Pretty self explanatory.

For me, it depends on the day. On school nights, I typically go to bed sometime between 11:30 and 12:00, though I sometimes go later. Since I have to be at school by 8:45, I try to wake up around 7:30. That gives me enough time to get a shower, get breakfast, and do all that fun morning stuff before school.

On weekends, I still usually go to bed at 11:30 so I don't ruin my normal sleeping schedule, but I tend to sleep in until around 10:00. Same goes with short holidays like Spring Break, or Christmas Break.

In the summertime, however, I pay no attention to what time I go to bed. Sometimes it could be 11:00, sometimes it could be as late as 5:00am. It may even be never. It really depends on how immersed I am in something. I may not want to quit. I typically like to sleep in in the summertime, and could wake up anytime from 8am to 2pm. My sleeping schedule gets completely messed up in the summer.

So, what about you guys?

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Depends on work, really, since I work at a bar in town. If I have work the next day in the morning can be in bed by 8 - 9 pm sometimes, to then wake-up at about 5 or 6 am, since it takes time to do my hair and make-up, and sometimes I like to walk the dogs when the streets are quiet as a sort of wake-up routine. My part-time job on the week-ends is usually the same time so, same routine.

Often times I'll have a later shift, so work'll be at about 10pm to maybe 1 or 2 am, in which case I'll be in bed on the dot of when I get home just in case I have work in the morning the next day.

Right now I'm not working bar my part-time job, so, I'm often in bed by about 4 am really, since I wait for my boyfriend to come home, and get woken up when he goes to work but will snooze to around midday really. :) Really can't wait to be working again, it's really thrown my whole schedule off, not been to the gym or anything for, like, a week now.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
When I was in College/school, I'd usually go to bed around midnight and wake up at 6.30am to get ready and stuff because I'm a girl when it comes to getting ready. Though in College starting times differed, so I would alter the times I wake up and go to bed etcetera. Of course I never really followed this routine, but generally that would be my times. This would also be the same on weekends when I had my job as it started quite early.

When I'm off, like I am now, my routine fluctuates. I don't tend to have a routine as I can relax a little bit more. However, I usually go to bed around 2:00am or, at least, I try to, then depending on what I'm doing, I'll wake up at certain times. At the moment I get up quite early, usually around 7:30am because I like to get out and go for a morning jog. Then I'll usually go to golf or the gym after -- basically I like to get my leisure activities done early so I can relax and have free time in the late afternoon/evening.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'd usually go to bed around midnight and wake up at 6.30am to get ready and stuff because I'm a girl when it comes to getting ready.
Sexist.

I'm a chocolate bar. I choose to have fewer daylight hours because they just feel a waste to me. Because of that, during the summertime, I try to wake up around 9am rather than the normal 6:30am of school days, and I go to sleep around 12am (same time for school days).

I prefer the night hours because they're serene and people tend to shut the eff up IRL at those times. Plus, I get to do more activities at night, such as game when I wish. :)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
What does this even mean? You melt in the sun?

Exactly. I don't like the sun. I don't like heat. Nighttime is cooler - both in the sense that the "cool kids" are up but also temperature wise - so I prefer it to the daytime. :)

masterSword2

Smile!
Well I always go to bed at about about 12, give or take a half an hour. During the summer I normally get out of bed at around 10:00 in the morning. However, this summer I'm doing cross country, so I have to wake up at 5:50. So basically, I nearly halved my sleeping time. I'm slowly becoming a zombie as I refuse to go to bed any earlier. We only have practice 4 days a week so the other days I am on my usual sleeping schedule. Which mean I'm screwing myself over cause my body can't adjust since I'm change my sleeping pattern weekly.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Depends on what's happening the next day, or whether I'm feeling tired or not. If I have something I feel like I want to do before I go to bed, I'll do it, and it'll keep me up for however long. If I don't really feel like doing anything I'll probably go to bed a bit earlier.

Soon enough, though, I'm going to have to fix my sleeping schedule since it's kind of messed up right now…

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
On school nights, I usually go to sleep around 10:30 pm and wake up at 6:00 am. On weekends & summer days, I usually go to sleep around 12:30-1:00am and wake up at 8:00am. I hate sleeping in, so I rarely do it on purpose. I feel like if I sleep until 11 or 12, half of my day is already over.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
During school, I usually go to bed around 11:30 to 12:30, and then I wake up at 5:42 AM. I have to be at my bus stop at 6:30 or so, so I need to be up early. On weekends I usually go to bed around the same time, maybe a bit later, but sleep in until noon or so.

In the summer I usually go to bed around 1 or 2 AM. Sometimes it's a bit later, but usually not by much -- last night was 2:30 AM. And then, again, I wake up around 11 or 12...

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I always go to be around 9 or 10pm and wake up around 5 or 6am. Well, not always because there are rare occasions where I wake up earlier or sleep earlier.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
School day: go to sleep at around 1am/wake up 8am
Party day/night: 4am-6am / wake up 1pm-3pm

Pretty average, sometimes I go to sleep earlier other times later, same with waking up. Just depends on what I've had to do that day and what I'm doing the next.

I usually feel very rested and ready to start a new day with 6+ hours of sleep, although if I'm out all night with friends I tend to get really exhausted and sleep 10+ hours to recuperate completely. :yes:

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I always wake up around 10:30 or 11am and start the day. On some occasions, I wake early than the usual time I get up. I don't know how can some people can handle to wake up at 12 or 1pm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom