• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Time Do You Prefer: Night or Day?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Well?

I actually have to say day time since there is lots I can do. Night time is cool too, but most people use that to sleep, right? Or party. XD :cool:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Oldbies thread but day. I feel I can do a LOT more during the dya than I can the night; most of my IRL friends are awake during the day and we chat, also I'm aloud to go to the park during the daytime but for obvious reasons not during the night.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Day time is my choice. I can do lots of things with the Day time. Like to spend every minute of it. I like to wake up early because it goes by slower than waking up late. Night time is ok, but I spend it with sleep time. I get a headache if I don't sleep by 3 am or later and I get cranky.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Night for me. The day is nice enough (if I don't have to get up too early), but I like the peace and quiet of the night, I also get more creative at night than I do during the day.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I'm strange because I prefer both. I can wake up at 3am and go to bed at 1am if I really wanted to. I actually did that yesterday.

Claire

The Geekette
I'm not a morning person at all. I wish I could spend more time in my bed, but alas, I cannot. You see, my prime time is from afternoon to evening. So I sign up for morning classes so I have my free time in the afternoon and evenings, but then I don't want to go to bed early because I want to take advantage of my time. Then I wake up, exhausted and grumpy, wishing I could sleep in longer. Basically, I'd rather avoid mornings altogether (except for sunrises.. that's the only reason I wish I was a morning person. I love a good sunrise), or stay up all night and into the morning so I don't have to technically have a morning.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm not a morning person, if given the choice I'd probably be in bed until midday every day. At night I am usually up till around 1am. Both have their advantages and disadvantages but I suppose I prefer day as I can do more during the day than at night.

DekuPrincess

Are you serious?!?
I like early mornings, when no one else is up yet and everything is still and quiet. Even better in the winter after a fresh snowfall blanketing everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom