• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Time Do You Go To Bed And Wake Up

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I go to sleep around 12 or 1 am and get up around 9 or 10 am. So, I guess that's enough for me. Sometimes I get up early and during the morning and afternoon, I get sleepy.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I used to go to bed really late even when I had to get up early so I chan ged it a while back. Through weekdays I most of the times go to sleep around 10 or 11pm. During the weekends I'm going to bed early in the morning. I think I'll get around 7-9 hours asleep each night. I don't have troubles falling asleep. I always have troubles staying awake. My sleeping habit is so ridiculous I forced myself to stay awake a bit longer otherwise I could easily sleep like 12-18 hours a day even when I would go to bed around 7pm...........

Clank

Hmm
I mentally sleep all the time
But really I get to sleep around midnight to 4am, then get up between 11am to 2 pm usually; so yes I do get ~10 hours of sleep usually.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
To be honest, I do have troble sleeping. I don't really know why but.. I'm lazy at sleeping.
Okay so at the other hand- If school days I'll have 8 hours of sleep and if on weekends and holidays around 6 or more.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sleep?
[video=youtube_share;bFEoMO0pc7k]http://youtu.be/bFEoMO0pc7k[/video]
But seriously, I usually go to bed between 12-1am and wake up at 7am. Getting 6-7 hours of sleep.

bunny

birb overlord
On week days, usually about 6 hours. Most of the time I am up late doing homework. The nice thing about being homeschooled is that I sorta (not really) get to sleep in. On weekends I generally sleep about 10 hours. I looooove sleep, so I use Saturdays as a time to catch up on what's been lost in the past week. I'd say I get a decent amount of sleep. Of course I'd never mind some more, but hey... Can't complain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom