• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Time Do You Go To Bed And Wake Up

I used to have school at 7:45 so I'd wake up at 7:00 so I can shower and stuff. I'd go to bed around 11 or 12.

However, now I have night school and nothing else committed to my schedule, so I really just do whatever.

Fede-hime

All about the treasure
I go to bed around 11pm. I wake up anytime in between 6-8am(which is when I take my first pill of the day). But I don't actually get up until between 8-8:30am weekdays, and whenever on weekends(which is when I'll take the rest of my medication).

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
In the school holidays (like now) and weekends I go to bed from 11pm-4am and wake up at a time that is two hours before I start work.
During school weeks I go to bed at about 11pm-1am and wake up at 7am and school goes from 9am-3pm

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
During the university semester, I usually go to bed between the hours of 11:30 PM and 1:00 pm when I have class the next day and usually wake up at around 6:00 am.

During my holidays, I can go to bed anywhere between 12:00-4:00 am and then wake up between the hours of 5:00-7:00 am. As I expressed in the other thread you refer to, I love the night and I hate sleeping late. It just eats into time you could be using towards doing something else imo.

Dan

How Much Sleep Do You Get?

So this is a good one ("no it's not) (yes it is)
I've noticed many people on ZD tend to have sleeping difficulties, so I was bicurious and wondered just how much sleep do you get, do you have trouble sleeping, and do you find hugging a teddy bear with Arnold Schwarzenegger face on it helps you get some?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Depends in the week it varies since I start college at different times but at the moment I am pretty much up very early to prepare for my final A-Level exams. So if I go to bed at around 12:00 in the week then I have to wake up at like 7:00am :/ at this point I look and feel like a Zombie!
On the weekends depending on what am doing I tend to go to bed a lot later but i sleep in, so I guess I get more sleep then.

Answering the 2nd question.....Yes i do indeed :yes:

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I go to sleep around midnight, wake up around 7 so with some advanced calculations that hints that I get around 7 hours of sleep every night. Although on Thursdays & Fridays my classes start 2 hours later so we can add another 2 hours for those nights. On Fridays & Saturdays I tend to stay up quite a bit longer and fall asleep around 4 in the morning, although I wake up quite late so I actually get more hours of sleep on the weekends.

I used to have a sleeping problem a few months ago, I had it a few times the past year. What it was is basically me having so much stuff to do that I don't sleep at all or just stay up really late and then arrive late for my classes, sometimes I even sleep the entire day missing an entire day and this usually kept on happening for one or two weeks before I had it easier. As I hinted earlier, this was mainly due to me having so much work to do and getting stressed. However I only had this much stuff to do in the spring of 2012, yet I kept getting sleeping disorders during the fall & winter of 2012 too. Same "symptoms", I just stay up half the night either watching movies or playing games then feeling like complete crap during school or totally missing it which I guess is my attempt to use games as a means to escape reality and take of all burdens of my shoulders.. temporarily of course since the end result always being that all my problems come back and hit me in the face even harder.

However with some self discipline to not use games to run away from my problems and doing my school papers in time I've managed to stabilize my sleeping situation, like I mentioned earlier I get around 7-8 hours of sleep every night now and feel fine throughout the entire day now. Which is a huge improvement compared to my 3-4 hours of sleep, sometimes even none at all for an entire week or two.

Deeds

no text
I'll usually go to sleep around 11PM on schooldays, and a bit later weekends (that is if I'm at home). If I'm round a friends, or I'm out, it'll usually be a lot later than that. I always say to myself that I should get more sleep, but I never remember, it's really irritating. -_-
And yes, Arnold does provide a substantial amount of comfort ^_^

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I don't really have any problems sleeping, it is more about getting to sleep in time if I have to get up at a certain point that can be difficult. If there is no specific time where I have to get up, I can easily just roll over and go back to sleep if anything wakes me (unless they are loud noises that keeps going and going). As I can easily sleep and sleep, I've started setting an alarm even on my days off to make sure things don't go completely out of hand (like that time I went to bed around 5am and didn't wake up until 17 hours later), right now I try to set the alarm for 11am when I either have a late shift or a day off, but I'm starting night shifts in about 3 weeks time, so then I will be changing it to 3-5pm instead, lol

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I don't have trouble going to sleep, but what really helps me to go to sleep is sound, especially people talking in the background. And I guess you could say that I get my eight hours of sleep, though at times I wake up before I've had eight hours of sleep and feel so refreshed, so ready to start the day. :nod:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom