• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Time Do You Go To Bed And Wake Up

Igos du Ikana

Maldorok
I usually lay down at 12 A.M. and then go to sleep a few hours later. I then proceed to wake up at around 6-8, depending on the day.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I aim for 11pm on school nights, but generally miss it by at least half an hour. I set the alarm for 7am and sleep in for a good ten minutes every time. Being late isn't too much a bother.

On weekends, it's usually between midnight and 1am I go to sleep. Wake up about 9am, maybe. It tends to be all over the place.

During holidays, my "pattern" is a mess. Sometimes, I'm exhausted and knock off at like 11pm. Other times, I'm up until at least 2:30am. The average, I'll say, is 1:30am. Waking up seems to be a more solid of a time frame here, where I'm awake at around 11am, though I'd say I'm at least commonly out of bed at 10am. I hate to sleep into the afternoon anytime. I feel as though I've wasted too much of the day if I do.

There is that rare occurrence where I naturally wake at 7am and end up getting out of bed immediately. It's completely random when this happens, regardless of the time I dozed off the night before. I don't dislike when this occurs though, due to the fact that I essentially have several hours added to my day. Always a bonus.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I go to bed at 10 PM on weekdays and then I wake up at 6 Am to take out the dog and stuff.

On Saturday I go to bed at midnight to three in the morning and I usually wake up at 10 AM.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I try my best to go to bed around 1-2 am, but often it will be 3 or 4 before I actually make it to the actual bed (good thing I'm starting night shifts soon, which will put me in bed sometime after 8am on the days when I work), I have to force myself to go to bed because if not I can easily sit until 5 or 6, which will make it harder for me to get up on time.

When I have a choice I try to get up somewhere between 10 and 11 am, but my work (until I start the night shift) sometimes forces me to get up at 7. I hate those days, because I'm simply not wired to be up at that time of day, even if I do try to go to bed early I just end up tossing and turning for hours without sleeping, so I have to wait until I'm tired before I go to bed, cause that increases my chances of falling asleep quickly.

Oh myy... ummm, I'm all over the place. I was just in a nocturnal state of waking up in the late evening and going to bed in the morning. This morning I corrected my schedule and awoke at 6. Though, I do love nighttime.

bunny

birb overlord
Most nights I'll go to bed at about 11:00 PM-12:00 AM, but I often wake up during the night. On weekends, I'll stay up anywhere from 1:00 AM to even 5:00 AM sometimes. The internet is just so much more tempting than sleep. After nights like those, I love to sleep in till about 10:00 AM.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
On school nights, I go to bed around 11 or 12 and get up at 5:45. On weekends, I can stay up 'til anytime between 12 and 3, and, unless forced to, I don't get up until eleven or noon.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
I usually try to go bed at midnight, sometimes successfully. Usually it ends up being closer to 12:30 or 1am before I am in bed and getting sleepy. There is no normal time to wake up in my house, unfortunately, since our work schedules vary on the day of the week. The average time I get up is 8:30m. On weekends, I sometimes stay up later and most of the time sleep in until 10 or even later.

Night Owl

~Momentai
I try to go to bed by 2 A.M this gives me 8 hours when I get up at 10 A.M.

Of course I have a knack of going to bed at 3 and getting up at noon.

Sundays I get up at 7:30 A.M to get ready for church.

I go to bed at 12:00AM, and wake up at 8:00AM, to get to work at 9:00AM. I really need 8 hours of sleep each night or else I have trouble staying awake the next day

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
well I'll lay down in my bed to sleep at around 9:30 to 10:00.. Though i wont be able to normaly sleep till about 12:00-1:00.. sometimes I either wake up at 10:00-9:30.. I won't lose most of my day in which i don't mind to much because I would like to have my day to work with that way i can just chill at night and do what i want to do lol..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom