• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Time Do You Go To Bed And Wake Up

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
During school I wake up at 5 and go back to sleep til 6(cuz my bus comes for me at 6:55) and I usually go to bed at 9:30...if my shows aren't on. If they are, 10:15...

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
On school days: Wake up at 6:00am, Go to bed at 10:00pm (though by time I actually fall asleep, it's usually between 11:30-1:00)

On weekends: Wake up at 9:00am, Go to bed at 1:30am

Kybyrian

During the week, since I have school, I generally go to bed and wake up rather early. When waking up, I always try to get up at 6 AM to get a shower and whatever else then leave for school at 7:30. When I go to bed in the evening, it's usually anyway around 11 PM to 3 AM. Sometimes this changes with the more I get exhausted, so 11 PM becomes... 6 to 8 PM, which is frankly ridiculous. How late I stay up generally depends on what I have to work on (which is usually not school work).

On the weekends, I party pretty much every weekend, so I normally end up with a really erratic sleeping schedule. I'll go to bed maybe 10:30 - 4:30 on a Friday night, and on a Saturday night I usually will never sleep before 2 AM. Sometimes I neglect sleep almost entirely. I almost always wake up around 8 AM Sunday morning, though. 11 AM is probably the norm for Saturday morning.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
During the school week, I always wake up at 5:30 AM. I usually hit the snooze button a few times, though. The time I go to bed at night always changes, though. I usually try to go to bed at around 9:30 to 10:30, but I'll end up going to bed at any time between 7 at night and 3:30 in the morning.

During the weekend, both the time I go to bed at and the time I wake up at fluctuate. The time I'll usually go to bed at is the same as during the school week, but on weekends I'll wake up anywhere from 6 AM to 2 PM. I typically wake up closer to 10-12, though.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
In the week I have college so I tend to go to bed earlier...so about 11:00pm however I have exams at the moment so am studying a lot sometimes late at night so recently I have been going to bed in the week at around 1:00am. Since I wake up at 7:00am every morining in the week at the moment I am extremely tired and am so glad my final exam is on Wednesday :)

On the Weekend's it varies....over the Christmas break and during January everyone tends to be studying for their exams so its pretty boring atm! When exams finish I'll be out a lot more at night so my sleep pattern will be messed up but its all worth it though! :party:

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
On school days, I usually sleep anywhere from 10pm-1am and wake up at about 6:40am. Any other day, I sleep around 3-7am and wake up anywhere from 10am-3pm.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Between the times of Whenever Works - However Long It Takes

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
On school days, I sleep around 9 pm and wake up around 5 am. My mother doesn't want me to sleep very late on school days (although I have night classes held in my school) so I sleep around 9:30 pm.
On weekends/holidays, I sleep around 10:30 pm - 12 am. It depends if I feel tired or not. I wake up around 5 am - 7:30 am or probably 9 am, too.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I usually go to bed at 12-1am almost everyday, sometimes I like to go early to bed like at 11pm. I always wake up at 7:30-9:30am. I always wake up early. I rarely wake up super late like 12am.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
In 2012, my sleep schedule was so horrible, I'd occasionally stay up all night, and more often almost reach that goal, waking up in the afternoon (thank the Lord for homeschooling). But lately, I've been getting to bed around 12:30ish AM and waking up somewhere in the 10 AM hour. Occasionally (like last night) I'll go as far as 2:30 AM and wake in the general area of noon.

Mors

~Death~
I usually go to sleep at 12 or later, and wake up at 6 for school days and nights. On the weekend I stay up later and wake up later, it changes all the time.

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
Depending on how tired I am, I usually go to be between 9pm and midnight, and depending on what time I work the next day, I get up anywhere between 5am and noon.

I miss the days of going to be and waking up whenever I wanted ;_;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom