• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Three Zelda Characters Would You Most Like to See Make a Come-back?

So you're saying you won't buy any Zelda past MM!?
Quote thing did't show up for some reason, buT it's directed at the guy who mentioned the curiosity shop man, guru guru, and Igos Ikana or whatever his name is.

DJY

1. Linebeck
2. Beedle (eventhough he does reappear)
3. Navi. (I mean, midna and Fi were alright, but I still love that little girl)

Pinkfish11

Korean language student
1. Tingle: gotta love/hate that quirky 35 year old man
2. Linebeck: mostly cause I love his theme song...
3. Tetra or something like her: I love Princess Zelda having that full of herself can do attitude.

Crayk

The invisible crab
1. Linebeck, YEAH HE'S SO AWESOME. And love treasures of course.
2. Navi, I'm sad for she leaved me.
3. Skull Kid(MM), Poor him, his friend leaved him.

H

Hero of Winds11

#1: Navi! She may be annoying but it would be nice to see her come back. Also it would be HILARIOUS if Link got annoyed at Navi insead of just us.
#2: Midna! I've never played TP but she seems like a good character and deserves a come back.
#3: Linebeck! I haven't played Phantom Hourglass but he seems funny. And to tell the truth I think loz needs more comedy, especially the darker games.

T

Tranceparty455

Lake Hylia Professor (he is so damn creepy!!!) and the skullkid. I think his character is really cool. I miss Ganon, I don't like this new flamboyant, david bowie, looking mofo as the main boss!!

Also, the weird emo guy the under the tree in ooT kakariko village. he just needs to be there, idk why, he just does okay? LOL

Kitkat

Gimme a Break
There's like, alot of people from zelda I want back, but since there's a limit of three im gonna say five :)

1. A new creepier happy mask salesman.
2. Vaati, but give him more of an interesting story.
3. General Onox and Veran would be nice to see again in the same game maybe as secondary villains.
4. Tingle, I know some people say he's a creepy freak, and I agree, but something about him makes me like him.
5. Greak deku tree, I don't know why, I just like him. Oh, and also Saria, Collin, I have no idea how to spell the owls name, but him too, and Dark Link.

So you're saying you won't buy any Zelda past MM!?
Quote thing did't show up for some reason, buT it's directed at the guy who mentioned the curiosity shop man, guru guru, and Igos Ikana or whatever his name is.
I have no idea who you're talking about, but did they actually imply that they wouldn't buy other games, or just say they wanted those characters to appear again? Because that doesn't mean what you're asking at all.

Ok i'm gunna get hated for the first two..
1. Navi
2. Tingle
3. Dark Link
Nah. Loads of people (myself included) liked Navi and Tingle. Tingle was on my list too.

Lake Hylia Professor (he is so damn creepy!!!)
I always thought that Dr. Borville from Twilight Princess was essentially the same character design:

Lake Researcher
Dr. Borville

seahawk1

Guardian of Koholint
1. Dark Link- This poor guy NEEDS a new game. He is the most badass character I've ever seen... and doesn't have ANY dialouge!
2.Saria-I just really unexplainably liked her as a character. I wanna see a character like her again
3.Marin-Yes, she's just a dream of the Wind Fish, but I just like her. She's like a Zelda who's shy and doesn't get captured

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom