• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Things Could Skyward Sword Have Done Differently?

I agree with most of what you said. I do disagree with the tunics though. I had always liked them in the past, but as someone mentioned, it saves from having to go to the item menu and changing every time. I prefer the items actually. If you can have a beetle that flies around and picks things up, crashes, and then appears back on your arm, what is so unbelievable about earrings protecting you from heat? haha.

If I had to change one thing, I said it once and I will say it ten thousand times, come up with something other than tadtones. HATED that idea and still hope the guy who came up with that gets fired or loses a toe or something ;) I felt it completely threw the pace of the game off. I could maybe see it at the beginning, but don't do it right at the end when you are rushing to get the Triforce and save the world. If you had not proven yourself by saving the dragons life with the water, how is collecting stupid music notes going to prove anything? (I am still cranky about this and it has been 3 days since I did that part hahaha)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom