• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Theme Do You Use?

Preferred THeme?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ZD Brown

• Pokemon Dungeon

• Darksiders Dungeon

• Mobile

• Total voters

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Personally, I use the ZD Brown theme and have for quite some time now, just set it as my default a year or so ago and have kept with it since.

I use the default theme. I tried ZD-brown for a while but my eyes were beginning to feel a bit strained, so I went back. The default theme looks fine in my opinion anyway.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I use the default ZD Theme because when I used to use ZD Brown I'd get blinded when I opened a page with a white background.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I use ZD Default because it was hard for me to read the text in the SB when people were still able to use colored text. So I got used to the theme. Maybe time to try out something else

Last edited:

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I use ZD Brown. It's a lot easier on my eyes since I'm very sensitive to light. Plus I tend to spend a lot of time on ZD when it's dark out, so having something darker is easier on me.

Big Octo

=^)
My laptop's screen is very dim, even at full brightness, so I'm able to use the Default skin without my eyes melting. On any other device, though, I use ZD Brown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom