• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What the Toilet Will Be Used for

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I do believe someone else posted a thread like this a while back but anyway... I think it will be for humour rather than link actually having to pop to the loo regularly throughout his adventure to avoid his bowels from exploding whilst in the middle of a battle with the imprisoned, or Ghirahim. Perhaps there is someone stuck in there or perhaps like in MM there is someone who actually likes to live underneath the toilet. I don't see it as having a practical use that is vital to the main story anyway. Perhaps it is related to one of the many side quests you can undertake.

F

foundthebigkey

It'll be used for throwing at super-soliders once you have the throwing strength augment. Oh wait wrong game :)

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I hope we can use it later to give Groose a swirly. And then he'll be stuck in it and become the Hyrulean equivalent of ???.

Last edited:
T

Tiddly-Winks

I think it most likely that the toilet is there purely for realistic effect. like the random little birds found in the forest area. I somehow doubt it's important in any way.

I think it most likely that the toilet is there purely for realistic effect. like the random little birds found in the forest area. I somehow doubt it's important in any way.

the random little birds can actually be caught with a bug-catching net, adn the article I quoted said that the toilet will be used to regain health

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
Okay, I didn't think they'd take it as far as to letting him sit down on it and possibly use it... But if you use it and lets you restore health... I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO THINK ANYMORE. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom