• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What the HELL was Nintendo thinking?!

bellum

Gamer since age 2
excactly if they sell to little kids parents will buy them and Nintendo will make more cash whoever made this thread Do you understand now

LinkOwnsYou

LINK MAH BOI!!!
UGHHHH!!! this thread has too many visits!! please some moderator can close this thread?! please I beg!!! I regret have posted this.

edit: To the one who sent me that PM. you know that I don't care? I just want to get this stupid thread closed.

Last edited:

Alder Dragon

Classic Gamer
I don't see a problem with it. Not everyone likes the same games we do, and we all know that those games will sell. Besides, not all of them are that bad. It isn't anything new though, those types of games have been around since Atari. I remember a few Sesame Street games I had for the NES.

Amelie

Air Dancer
Speaking of the PSP... I have a slim silver Daxter edition.. I have more fun with my DS right now but Im playing GBA games on it.

I do agree that the DS has many games more then the PSP but none of them interest me. It does seem that the PSP has more games that seem a bit more interesting but they are so hard for me to find. And buying online is something my parents dont really like to do.

I never played any Atari consoles really but if you do look up the games list.. all consoles had games that were cheap or meh. The PS2 might be the best selling console but it has lots of pointless games to.

I just wish Nintendo didnt get so many of them.. it makes it hard to go through the list and find the really good games ><

bellum

Gamer since age 2
where going off topic a little :rollseye:well the PSP has very few games compared to the DS and definetly like amelie said I wish I could go threw the list of games with just the good games ^^ and Nintendo may need to cut down on the kiddie games(no offense kiddies) but according to the question,Nintendo was thinking that if we sell games like dora the explorer little kids parents might buy 'em and then we make a bigger profit and rasie way more money to make a new Zelda

LinkOwnsYou

LINK MAH BOI!!!
Well I have to agree with bellum this getting WAY off topic, now we're talking about "PSP"? but anyways I guess that's true the DS has more games that PSP but PSP has better games 80% of the games for the DS are crap, the 10% are playable, and the other 10% are good games. (that an estitame).

Note:it's unbeliable that this thread has more that 5 pages.

Well I have to agree with bellum this getting WAY off topic, now we're talking about "PSP"? but anyways I guess that's true the DS has more games that PSP but PSP has better games 80% of the games for the DS are crap, the 10% are playable, and the other 10% are good games. (that an estitame).

Note:it's unbeliable that this thread has more that 5 pages.

/facepalm

That's all pure opinion. In my humble opinion, I've yet to see a PSP game that I would spend more than 10$ on.

On topic, Mike has summed the entire thread up. Junk games means you rule market (which the Wii does). The PS2 had plenty of them when it was on the top, now it's the Wii's turn.

R

ResidentZelda

71014_MoneyHappiness_vl-vertical.jpg
it's all about money!!!

peanutjoepap

Mr. Peanut
they don't really care realy its not nintendo's fault it's the people who made the game's and the FREAKING IDIOTS who buy this sort of crap. Nintendo just knows that it will bring in a little money while they are working on real games

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom