• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Temple Boss and Music do You Like?

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
really hopei didnt steal this from anyone but what do you think ish your fave boss and his music for his temple?

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Molgera, Puppet Ganon: Snake mode, Blizzeta, and Final Battle with Ganondorf from Wind Waker:D

wow so amazing mine would be bongobongo and shadow temple all majora's masks forms and the moon all bosses in WW and dragon roost and forsaken fortress and any in TP

germ1137

Lokomo Ninja
I loved Molgera from The Wind Waker. His theme song had a nice upbeat to it and the falling sand gave it a challenge that you rarely find in Zelda games. Plus, I haven't seen another game where the boss it's kids to go after you.

I liked Bongo Bongo from Ocarina of Time. I loved how that the battle ground is a drum, and while you try and fight him his hands keep's pounding the drum making you go off balance.
And the theme music while you battle Bongo Bongo is pretty cool too because I just simply love it. <3

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Music: Shadow temple-OoT, Spirit temple-OoT, Hyrule Castle-TP, and Lakebed temple-TP. Bosses: Twinvora, Gohma, Dodongo, and I think that's it.

Boss: Molgera from The legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Music: Ganondorf Final Battle from The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom