• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Temperature is Most Comfortable For You?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I apologize if there is a similar and recent thread. I looked but did not find one.

Good day, everyone. What temperature is most comfortable for you? For me, that'd be 50 degrees Fahrenheit. That is the perfect temperature. Not too cold, not too hot. Just the right amount of coolness. There is no temperature range I like better than 45 F-50 F. Some of my friends in school think I'm crazy for that. They don't understand why I like such cool weather. So one day, I put it into perspective for them:

"I will not leave my house if it is above 70 F. However, I am perfectly fine with going outside when it is 20 F."

What about the rest of you? What temperature is most comfortable for you?

Being a scientist, I never understood your foreign Fahrenheit scale. I prefer to work in kelvins but if you insist I will adopt your strange designs for the purpose of formulating a reply to your question.

60-70 degrees Fahrenheit is my ideal temperature. It's not too warm and very refreshing. Consider me your foil, Azure.

"I will not leave my house if it is under 20 F. However, I am perfectly fine with going outside when it is 90 F."

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I like it when it's 70-75 degrees Fahrenheit. It's perfect, it's not to cold and it's not to hot, and there is always a nice windy breeze.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
50-80 degree weather is usually my most comfortable. Anything above 80, or below 50 is uncomfortable for me.

80 degrees Celsius? Geez, I would be dead in that weather :sweat:

The perfect temperature for me is 69 degree Fahrenheit (that is not a number joke, please don't start making fun of me). Coupled with a nice breeze and minimal sun out, it's just the best weather imo. It feels great, slightly cool and breezy <3

The ideal day for me is a hot Summer day with a steady, cool breeze. I can't give you an exact temperature, but I'd say -- with a steady breeze -- 85-90 degrees Fahrenheit.

bunny

birb overlord
I have to agree with Azure. 50 degrees is where it's at. I LOVE jacket weather, it's perfect. <3

Night Owl

~Momentai
I Like 60-78 F temperature. I really can't stand it being too cold And I really don't like any whether over 90F unless I'm swimming.

But for doing things outdoors I am thankful if it is below 100.

I like it HOT
80's and 90's for me. I just love the feeling of cooling off after a long hot day or working up a sweat in the hot sun. As I write it it sounds strange, but that's just how I like it I guess ^.^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom