• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Superpower Would You Have?

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
Control of spacetime. Being able to control and change where I am in it, meaning being able to move backward or forward in time as well as my location. You have to remember that a time travel power is useless without being able to travel to a certain location at the same time, since the Earth is moving at several miles a second, if you just changed the time and not the location, you'd show up in the middle of space, adrift. Basically teleporting. But since time and space are actually part of the same thing, they can be aspects of the same power.
It'd include the ability to slow down time or even stop it for myself, or anyone else I choose to extend it to. Also with it I'd include the ability to see through time too. To look back at a location to see what happened there without actually having to travel back and see it in person, and to briefly see into the future, say just a few seconds so it's not too powerful, so you can have better reaction time.

T

TriFry

Definitley matter manipulation. Because then I can basically do anything.

A

Awesome As Crap

I would have the ability to make any video game I want appear in my hands.....with a soda

To be able to read peoples thoughts.
To find what people say about me is what they really think.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To find out all those i want to know that otherwise ill never know.

Telekinesis would be amazing!!! The ability to move something from a distance just by sticking out your hand and controlling it with your mind is something I've always wished was reality. I'd be like a Jedi!!!!!!!!! XD

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
1. To read people´s (and other living creatures) minds. I know that it would turn me insane but it would be interesting and perhaps worth it!

2. Teleportation would also be a great power, I wish I could teleport me to whatever place I wanted, could be a convenient way of traveling :yes:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom