• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Superpower Would You Have?

The Shadow

Creature of the Darkness
Yes, they Jedi make perfect sense anyway, I mean look, they control some sort of past-life substance that is apprently in everything and everyone as well as everywhere, and how do they control it? through microscopic bacteria in their BLOOD! I mean come on how is that even making the slightest bit of sense, it has nothing to do with aliens or science, it is almost like magic but they don't have that kind of stuff.

But invisibility would be awesome apart from the fact that when you close your eyes while your inivisible you'll just see through your eyelids.

I would love to have the power to do nothing, just imagine the power to literally be the laziest person in the world. Just kidding the power i would actually like is shapeshifting, you know the power to change into anything i want, but it has to have a weakness of course so the weakness would be if i stayed in the form for longer than lets say 4 hours i would be stuck in that form forever.

David

But you called me here...
I'd like to be a shape-shifter. With the ability to also change whatever my hands come in contact with. I would really love to be able to shape shift.

Uh to control water...basically waterbending I think that would be the best thing ever. Probably cause I love water and I love how it has great force and I would be very defensive..this also includes freezing,making snow,and steam mist fog,and all other things including water.

TopherD05

Hyrulian Knight
probably being able to teleport or fly would be awesome..always thought it would be so cool to be where ever i wanted to be..be cool to go to england for a couple hours or maybe even teleport or fly around the united states and hit up states that i haven't been to yet.

I would love to have the ability to fly.

Although when I was young, I used to pretend that I was mewtwo and had all of his powers.

L

LinksObsession

The ability to make money. omg that would be the best :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom